OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Numb to it too. Fully expected to lose.

I'm ready for those names being mentioned. JDR, Fisher, Hue, not sexy names but their teams will be coached up. Those guys have too much experience to not have well coached teams. Plain and simple. Our entire staff is terrible. Never prepared, the same bone headed mistakes occur constantly.

Hire Ryan Day, I would go with somebody no ties to the current staff, let him come in build it might cost you a couple guys in recruiting, buil its SC and you'll always get the guys you want.

Numb to it too. Fully expected to lose.

I'm ready for those names being mentioned. JDR, Fisher, Hue, not sexy names but their teams will be coached up. Those guys have too much experience to not have well coached teams. Plain and simple. Our entire staff is terrible. Never prepared, the same bone headed mistakes occur constantly.

You think a Fisher team will be coached up?? If you think Helton’s offense is bad you’re gonna love fisher running HB dives 17 times a game.

upload_2018-9-16_12-15-56.png

Hire Ryan Day, I would go with somebody no ties to the current staff, let him come in build it might cost you a couple guys in recruiting, buil its SC and you'll always get the guys you want.

Smh leave Ryan Day outta this.

nako xl nako xl as a titans fan I will tell you that Jeff Fisher will make your program so mediocre it’ll never recover. Dude is (literally) the all time losingest coach

Depends, what’s the definition of a turnaround for UCLA? Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles

You could argue that they have the “lowest” peak to try to reach for it to be considered a turnaround, whereas at the other schools a complete turnaround is winning a natty

8-10 is probably peak UCLA its crazy because the amount of resources that school has they should be a national title contender

You think a Fisher team will be coached up?? If you think Helton’s offense is bad you’re gonna love fisher running HB dives 17 times a game.
I'm aware of Fisher, believe. Hate that SOB with a passion. But he's a better coach than Helton. Again, for the 1459th time, he never should have got the job. But we won't beat that dead horse. We need to stop hiring people who have have business getting a USC job as their first real job. We hire to save recruiting. Well, how many more times do we need to learn?

Still got my eyes on Pete. Hoping the Seahawks keep losing so he can end his career here. Let me wish.

I'm aware of Fisher, believe. Hate that SOB with a passion. But he's a better coach than Helton. Again, for the 1459th time, he never should have got the job. But we won't beat that dead horse. We need to stop hiring people who have have business getting a USC job as their first real job. We hire to save recruiting. Well, how many more times do we need to learn?

Still got my eyes on Pete. Hoping the Seahawks keep losing so he can end his career here. Let me wish.

I want Pete but I don't know that he wants to come back to college and I don't think the admin would welcome him back.

Give me Bob Stoops (a guy can dream), Matt Campbell (idk if he'd fit), Bret Venables, Bryan Harsin, or Neal Brown. Idk if Jimmy Lake can coach but...

I need to see more of Ryan Day. I'm not falling for these first three games. Urban's still shadow coaching the team.

yes to Bob Stoops. He's gotta be bored going from seeing the wife for about 4 hours per day in season to seeing her all day. Manhattan Beach is nice coach.

Should they?

For real. What makes you think that UCLA should be a perennial title contender? They've never been a consistent contender the history of their program. They've always been second fiddle to USC. It takes more than money and a nice location to win big

They got money, a great recruiting base, play in a P5 conference, UCLA football should be much much better than it is

AP

As I predicted a week ago,A&M would be ranked before their game with Bama

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Clemson
4. Ohio State
5. Oklahoma
6. LSU
7. Stanford
8. Notre Dame
9. Auburn
10. Washington
10. Penn State
12. West Virginia
13. Virginia Tech
14. Mississippi State
15. Oklahoma State
16. UCF
17. TCU
18. Wisconsin
19. Michigan
20. Oregon
21. Miami
22. Texas A&M
23. Boston College
24. Michigan State
25. BYU

A bright spot though, Biggie Marshall has been incredible this season - All-american caliber - and Amon-Ra is the best WR in the Pac 12.

Also, there's a lot of talk about Chip, Frost, and Taggert ****ting the bed, but Jeff Brohm is 0-3 too.

They got money, a great recruiting base, play in a P5 conference, UCLA football should be much much better than it is
they should be WAYYYYYY better than what they have shown. Its silly. Always felt UCLA was a diamond in the rough. And yet, with USC's struggles, they haven't even sniffed at capitalizing on USC's struggles. Its bizarre, to me

AP

As I predicted a week ago,A&M would be ranked before their game with Bama

They should be, their game against Clemson was one of the more impressive performances of the season.

They might end up getting washed next week, but that will say more about Bama then it will about them IMO. Bama just might be that good this season.

They should be, their game against Clemson was one of the more impressive performances of the season.

They might end up getting washed next week, but that will say more about Bama then it will about them IMO. Bama just might be that good this season.
Or they’ve played 3 teams with **** defense :lol: idk if tamu will be a test honestly think they don’t see comp until LSU/auburn

Back
Top Bottom