OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Clones got some good *** receivers (especially Butler) and a strong defense too. Maybe it's the all black uniforms, but this team looks formidable as hell. :lol: How'd they ever lose?

Missed our tune up game, line was bad, and QB play was no threat to run. Purdy opens things up for us. Defense has been pretty good all season.

Richt completely botched this from the jump, gets out coached every single first half, then when you have them stopped twice your team personal fouls their way out a chance to win or tie

There's no way they're gonna fire him, we need a OC badly & Richt is the OC

What the hell happened with Trill Grier, didn’t see any of that game but only 14 pts by that offense Holgo |l

Our defense doesn't deserve this

Theres open players or nothing there and our QBs are throwing punts to the other team

I'm no OC but you would think you would design some easy completions for your freshman qb on his first start on the road, to give him confidence and into a rhythm, nope

Last edited:
That narrative of Harbaugh cant win big games is been put on hush mode for now.

NOPE... Two slugfests coming up in the next 3 weeks... Hope the team doesn't start feeling themselves because Sparty will beat the brakes off them if they don't come out with fire under their *** next week... GREAT game by the team tonight... No complaints from me which is a rarity

NOPE... Two slugfests coming up in the next 3 weeks... Hope the team doesn't start feeling themselves because Sparty will beat the brakes off them if they don't come out with fire under their *** next week... GREAT game by the team tonight... No complaints from me which is a rarity
Go to bed! Michigan State can’t beat the breaks off anybody with that offense:lol:

USC manhandling Colorado.

Pac 12 is about done, but...

Go Cougs! Game day in Pullman is gonna be wild. Good for WSU.

Welp now UGA has a QB controversy players on the team even ex players were on social media pulling for Justin to start..even quavo :lol:

Clay Helton has to be fired. USC should have ran away with that game. WR's running into each other. Two substitution penalties after a time out. Dumb penalties....He has ZERO control of the team.

I knew Fromm was gonna struggle that’s why I was wondering if this would be the game Fields took over

Kirby played scared..fields should’ve been in the game the start of the second half..he starts the second half UGA more than likely pulls a close one out.

The jig is up on Fromm..the seniors from last season carried him. He missed 3 touchdowns and held on to the ball too long yesterday. Game reminds me a lot of the auburn game.

I think Jake is going to start for Florida :lol: Kirby is looking pretty pathetic right now even with just 1 loss because it’s one that could’ve been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom