OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

ESS EEE SEE EAST Champs doe
And you shouldn’t even be opening your mouth..we a few weeks from Ohio st and brain dead urban stopping a mud hole in yall asses..the trend of beating up on crappy teams is about to come to hault for you bums.

And you shouldn’t even be opening your mouth..we a few weeks from Ohio st and brain dead urban stopping a mud hole in yall asses..the trend of beating up on crappy teams is about to come to hault for you bums.

How I read every Keef post:

upload_2018-11-8_1-16-54.gif

Auburn has no business being ranked in the top 25. This committee manipulates the ranking to control who gets into the playoffs.
They beat a A&M team who had no business being ranked only beating Kentucky, Washington team that’s not very good, and losing to the Vols

Mississippi State is ranked 16th who’s only beaten
SFA (2-7)
Kansas State (3-6)
LA-Lafayette (4-5)
A&M (5-4)
LA Tech (6-3)
Auburn (6-3)

Rankings are whatever. I’ll just never understand how LSU gets beat 29-0 and only drops 2 spots. Then again we got beat 100-18 by Purdue and only dropped 8

Besides Bama and Clemson there isn’t really a ton of separation between everyone else

I still dont see Michigan winning in Columbus because it hasnt happened since 2000... Not having a FG kicker as of today is also something I dont like

I still dont see Michigan winning in Columbus because it hasnt happened since 2000... Not having a FG kicker as of today is also something I dont like

You can speak for yourself. But the way OSU is looking and if they lose to Michigan State they will mail it in

Are y'all going to be putting up a banner for your Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl win this season?

Are y'all going to be putting up a banner for your Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl win this season?
Are you gonna be putting up your We got harbaugh banner this season because that’s the only thing your pathetic team has done to get talked about in 20 years

Rankings are whatever. I’ll just never understand how LSU gets beat 29-0 and only drops 2 spots. Then again we got beat 100-18 by Purdue and only dropped 8

Besides Bama and Clemson there isn’t really a ton of separation between everyone else

Stop sneaking Clemson in this...

Back
Top Bottom