OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Lol

Last night my nephew ran for 262 and had 3tds in South Carolina 5a playoffs...Gonna be cheering for ODU next year :pimp:

Also I think Richt should hire Mike Bobo if he get fired. Mike would be a good OC at Miami and if they get Kelly Bryant they can make noise.

Last edited:
Can't front today's slate is buns

Our McFarland whiff is skating on Ohio State

It's sad. if you think about it, there's only really been two or three marquee weekends of the entire season, most of these weeks have been pretty bad.

We wait 8 months for college football season and then entire weekends are crap. I think the ACC and SEC should move to nine conference games to avoid stuff like this.

Maryland running back has 3 carries for 155 yds in the first quarter against Ohio State. Are the buckeyes going to wake up at some point or what? :lol:

It's sad. if you think about it, there's only really been two or three marquee weekends of the entire season, most of these weeks have been pretty bad.

We wait 8 months for college football season and then entire weekends are crap. I think the ACC and SEC should move to nine conference games to avoid stuff like this.
or at least I want the ACC to implement a no FCS rule

And now Urbans trying to do the same to the offense. F*ck letting our QB shine, let’s just keep running it for 2-3 yards

He's trying to force a run game that in't working but he cant just force Haskins to throw a million times a game. He needs to help him a little bit.

He's trying to force a run game that in't working but he cant just force Haskins to throw a million times a game. He needs to help him a little bit.

Yeah but running on first and second for no game then expecting a third and long conversion each time isn’t helping.

Schiano shouldn’t have a job after this season but Urban blows all of his assistants so he will probably get a raise

And wha is ohio doing on ST? Why aren't they just calling fair catches each time? How is this confusing them so much?

Back
Top Bottom