OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Your RB has 200 yards on 5 carries so when he gets you to the red zone, you decide to throw it three times with a QB who clearly can't throw and a OL that can't pass block. Smart.

Alabama tied 7-7 with the Citadel Midway through the second. :nerd:

Offense looks flat. They're gonna win but no way they cover the 50 pt spread. I shoulda bet on this one. I bet on Georgia not to cover

Fake News Nako at it again. He was a silent for a long time and then flipped to Maryland.

Y’all fools should’ve sealed the deal, it hurt us.

Nah never mind they could have an offensive lineman taking handoffs and carve this soft *** defense up

Fake News Nako at it again. He was a silent for a long time and then flipped to Maryland.

:lol: I haven't followed your bum *** recruiting since you paid Seantrell's folks to breach their LA lease. Him choosing UMD over your dying program is even worse. Mark Richt ain't it.

Side note you hitting that Cuse/ND watch party in East Village this afternoon? It's at a college bar if you're into that sort of thing,

I had some crazy dream that Cuse made it to this year's NCG in football and basketball last night. No damn clue why that was ... :rofl:

It's hilarious to me that Orgeron refused to let Canada run any of his motions with their offense. Running Guice a million times straight into a wall is definitely a better philosophy.

If there's anyone who knows about dying programs....

I'm out in Miami man I had to escape that cold.

I guess Mike Ryan wasn't lying about that Citadel defense , 10-10 vs Bama in the 3rd quarter

Last edited:
So about Miles to Kansas. Did any bigger schools not want him? Or is he going somewhere to wind down and try to win a few games a year and be praised for it?

Back
Top Bottom