OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

We can't even lock the big names at home down. Haselwood looking like he just wants to get away. No bags involved :lol:
66BB80E5-0672-488F-9A6C-0181C5DF4993.gif

Honestly, I didn't realize that Alabama had played that many crappy defenses the season. It's crazy that Oklahoma has (on average) played better defenses in Alabama.

I think that if Oklahoma were undefeated and hadn't blown that game against Texas, the Heisman trophy race would be a lot closer in the eyes of most people.

I might be wrong on this but I think this Bama team is beatable. I think a team like Michigan or Clemson can keep them in the 20s, look at what Miss. State did against them. Like any QB, if you can get pressure on Tua he'll get rattled. The issue is gonna be scoring enough to win.

But here’s the catch...Michigan only played ND after that it has been nobody...Clemson played Syracuse..after that it’s been nobody. Hard time believing any of those teams would do anything to Bama..when they’ve only been tested once as well.

But here’s the catch...Michigan only played ND after that it has been nobody...Clemson played Syracuse..after that it’s been nobody. Hard time believing any of those teams would do anything to Bama..when they’ve only been tested once as well.
Thats usually how the season is mate, unless your ohio.

PSU and Wisconsin are rated higher in S&P+ than that LSU team that washed UGA.

If Michigan “ain’t played nobody”, then no one else has played anyone either.

Hypothetically if Michigan were to play Bama I think they could keep it close for about 3 quarters before Bama would eventually pull away. For Michigan to win they’d need to generate turnovers and get a big play on ST, because the offense is going to struggle to score against that D.

Elias Ricks with 3 pick sixes tonight. I low key loathe the kid but he’s a baller

Nobody better than DJ though. nako xl nako xl we still have a shot if the right hire is made. It’s a shame if we fans don’t get a chance to watch his m play football In college.
Bryce young is garbage
FBCAA38D-D3A0-494A-A5D4-B688E0526CFA.jpeg

Hypothetically if Michigan were to play Bama I think they could keep it close for about 3 quarters before Bama would eventually pull away. For Michigan to win they’d need to generate turnovers and get a big play on ST, because the offense is going to struggle to score against that D.

Cmon man... you can’t watch Wisconsin this year and think they’re a better team than LSU. I made the mistake of watching 3 Wisco games this year and no more. They got ran over by garbage *** BYU and that game wasn’t even an outlier.

Michigan’s defense could slow Bama down but they wouldn’t score on them or Clemson, maybe at all. Sure you’d keep it to a 16-21 point loss but it’d still be an ugly L.

Only teams that can give Bama a game is OU and WVU and that’s only because their offenses can score from anywhere and on any play. That slow grind it out **** LSU tried (and Michigan and ND will probably try) won’t work. I don’t know what Georgia is yet so I’m not sure how they'll look when they see Bama in 3 weeks.

Elias Ricks with 3 pick sixes tonight. I low key loathe the kid but he’s a baller

Nobody better than DJ though. nako xl nako xl we still have a shot if the right hire is made. It’s a shame if we fans don’t get a chance to watch his m play football In college.
Bryce young is garbage
FBCAA38D-D3A0-494A-A5D4-B688E0526CFA.jpeg

Lol stop bullying Bryce. He’s not garbage, he just isn’t a 6’4” flame thrower with an NFL level ceiling. Bryce will be good in college for whatever team he goes to. I could see him winning a Heisman at OU too.

What do you have against Elias? He’s an SC lean.

Michigan fans excited about Zach Charbonet?

It’s not over yet.

Lol stop bullying Bryce. He’s not garbage, he just isn’t a 6’4” flame thrower with an NFL level ceiling. Bryce will be good in college for whatever team he goes to. I could see him winning a Heisman at OU too.

It’s not over yet.
Elias is a disrespectful BA. I don’t want guys like him. But he good though

It’s not over yet.
its not over yet? Who else is on Zach?

Cmon man... you can’t watch Wisconsin this year and think they’re a better team than LSU. I made the mistake of watching 3 Wisco games this year and no more. They got ran over by garbage *** BYU and that game wasn’t even an outlier.

Michigan’s defense could slow Bama down but they wouldn’t score on them or Clemson, maybe at all. Sure you’d keep it to a 16-21 point loss but it’d still be an ugly L.

Only teams that can give Bama a game is OU and WVU and that’s only because their offenses can score from anywhere and on any play. That slow grind it out **** LSU tried (and Michigan and ND will probably try) won’t work. I don’t know what Georgia is yet so I’m not sure how they'll look when they see Bama in 3 weeks.

And LSU nearly lost to Arkansas last week who is even more trash than BYU.

Michigan's offense is a lot better than WVU and OU's defense, there is 0 chance either of those teams could keep up with Bama in a shootout, and this isn't 2012 anymore. Alabama has a modern college defense built to play spread offenses, LSU couldn't move the ball on Bama because their offense is trash, it had nothing to with the style of their offense.

Nako is expecting JDR to come in and save the day.

Not at all. He’s being recruited by Drevno and Clay personally and likes Clay. The job security rumors aren’t helping and he’s trending further away from SC but it’s not as sewn and shut as Mich people would like it to seem. Right now it’s more like 60/40 UM/SC.

No doubt in my mind that LSU would wash the hell out of PSU and Wisconsin. Michigan played no one the one they played they lost. I can see a hot 7 points being scored if Michigan play Bama.

Back
Top Bottom