OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Good thing about that Oregon/UGA game is it’s not THAT far away.

I hate seeing a big game announced and then not happening for like 8 years :lol:

Dammit Zamir. Hopefully it’s nothing major

It's major. This is going to be his second ACL tear before he's even played one game of college football. I feel bad for him because he worked so hard to overcome his first acl tearb he was playing with no restrictions.

Fortunately this is a position of strength for us. This means more carries for Holyfield, Harrien and Cook who are all solid backs. Get well soon Zeus.

It's his left knee this time and he just got cleared to practice a couple weeks ago from the right knee.. unless he has those AP genes and mentality, not good.

Think we go all in to add Trey Sanders to the class now.

Hate it for Zamir, that kids HS film is DIFFERENT. :smh:

Lil Cook bout to eat big this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see him flirt with 1000 AP yds

Damn :smh:

Missed seasons all over the place today. Hope those with injuries have a speedy and healthy recovery.

Is Devin Bush's new cut the new wave in SFL now? It looks like a dread mullet :lol:

Last edited:
It's his left knee this time and he just got cleared to practice a couple weeks ago from the right knee.. unless he has those AP genes and mentality, not good.

Think we go all in to add Trey Sanders to the class now.

Hate it for Zamir, that kids HS film is DIFFERENT. :smh:

Lil Cook bout to eat big this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see him flirt with 1000 AP yds

Gonna red shirt him and let him recover for a year..I think he’ll be fine eventually

Gonna red shirt him and let him recover for a year..I think he’ll be fine eventually

Yea with Ron Courson on staff I expect him to be physically good to go in a year. I'm worried about the mental aspect. Keith Marshall never got over it and it took Chubb a year to shake it. Then you got guys like Gurley that just weren't letting an injury stop them, hope Zeus cut from that clothe and by the way he handled the first injury and recovery process it seems he is.

Kirby should get Thomas Davis to talk to him, dude tore his knees up a hunned times and still ballin

:lol:, in a year he's going to blame this on bad info from an area scout like he does with Leidner.

Last edited:

All aboard the Taggart hate train because he's with FSU, but funny to ya boy that the top 2 most overrated coaches are black guys. That's nonsense.

No Tom Herman? Even Harbs could get some votes there.

All aboard the Taggart hate train because he's with FSU, but funny to ya boy that the top 2 most overrated coaches are black guys. That's nonsense.

No Tom Herman? Even Harbs could get some votes there.

I understand the used car salesman schick in annoying, but Franklin still doesn't get enough credit for what he did at Vandy. Had two nine win seasons, and was bowl eligible every year at a program that had been to bowl game just 4 times before he arrived.

And sure you could credit the turnaround to hiring Moorehead, but he still gets credit for hiring the guy like Dabo does with Chad Morris and Venables.

Willie T inherited two programs that were a mess at WKU and USF. It's ridiculous to use his overall record against him.

Back
Top Bottom