OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I’m late but I never have to watch Clay Helton coach another USC game

With Swan as the AD...

giphy (53).gif

Lol Sumlin really blew this 3 TD lead...?

@AZwildcats tmay407 tmay407 N41D N41D what’s up with this dude.

They were up 40-22 with 6 mins left and are about to lose :lol:
Happened at least 4 times a season at A&M. Shouldn't be a surprise the guy can't coach at this point.

how serious would you take your work if your old job we’re still paying you not to work for them & that check was bigger than the checks the new job were giving you now?
He's not even getting paid by A&M anymore...all that money was due within 30 days of him being fired.

A&M goal line playcalling is a nightmare
Has been all season. Jimbo and Dickey been on some **** all season not rolling three deep inside the 5 yard line with Gillaspia, Williams and Corbin in the back field.

Bruh’s Major was recreation. Park. And tourism sciences
Don't front bro, we got a legit PRT Sciences program >D

Color me shocked. OL showed out today and kept Haskins clean the whole game. Shout-out to Isaiah Prince, who FOX singled out in the pregame. Dwayne had all day to throw on those crossing routes to Campbell and Hill. Can't recall too many memorable defensive plays that Winovich or Gary made. Rashan did make a couple solid run-stuffing tackles behind the LOS.

Parris turned on the burners for that 78-yard TD run, but I was more impressed with that screen he turned into a long gain. Campbell made one defender miss, think it was Hudson, then crossed east to west for 30+ yards.

Brandon Watson was food. Kevin Wilson was targeting that boy in the first half. Shame, fifth-year senior couldn't hold his own. Olave ate Watson on his second TD. Announcer called out the wrong name in real time, but Olave blocked the punt for a TD too. Forgot who he cooked for the first TD of the game.

Terry was quiet, but all the other WR produced. Dixon was wide-open on his TD. If I had to nitpick, I hated the decision to bring on Tate in the RZ. Too predictable and Haskins was on fire. Disrupted our offensive momentum completely. Got too cute for my taste.

Malik Harrison was chomping at the bit from the very first play. Extremely active defensively and was all over the field making plays. LB as a whole were a disciplined unit today. Nothing like what we saw against Purdue and Maryland, with missed tackles and blown assignments. Werner did get caught once over-pursuing on the perimeter, which led to a moderate gain for Higdon or Evans.

Shaun Wade had a big hit worth noting. Okudah was good in coverage on the one play Michigan attempted to throw deep right. Think he held his own or drew an offensive PI. "Sheffy" is my guy, have liked him since HS in Texas but he's been a disappointment. Not even close to guys like "Biggie" from the same class. Maybe he's destined to be a fast athlete that won't translate into a good football player.

DPJ had to make numerous adjustments on Patterson throws. Either short or wide. Made a heck of an effort on the ball that hit the ground, which he still snagged. Ran a bad route on an early third-down conversion. Made the catch but was well short of the sticks. Patterson was throwing off his back foot, imbalanced a lot, which no one likes to see. Nico Collins made two crazy grabs on his TDs. He was eating on the left side of the end zone.

Losing Devin Bush to injury certainly hurt Michigan's chances. But overall, just not good enough defensively. Ohio State had it too easy on simple drag routes and Haskins was never put under any true duress while in the pocket.

Pittman's second-quarter fumble was huge. USC was driving and could have conceivably been up 17-0 nearing halftime. Complete game changer even though ND didn't score after the fumble.

USC was cooking on those quick, short throws. Letting St. Brown, Pittman and Vaughns run out routes and win on the perimeter. Also didn't allow ND's pass rush to get home, since Daniels was getting rid of the football so quickly. I liked the offensive strategy for the first 20+ minutes of the game. Tee would mix in a Ware or Malepeai run for five yards every now and then. Defensively, USC fooled Book on the first drive. Dropped the DE into coverage and brought heat right up the middle from two LBs. Then sacked Book on the second offensive drive for ND.

On the drive that gave USC a 10-0 lead, JT missed Pittman to the left. Short-armed the ball to him. Didn't really give Pittman a chance in the back of the end zone either. Sailed the ball high and long.

At least then you'll have 3 teams that haven't done **** in a long time. Might as well add Miami and FSU while you're at it and make it a nice round 5!
I don't understand Kellen Mond in the slightest, but congrats on the W. Trayveon balled out and so did Kendrick Rogers in OT. I remember he had himself a game vs. Clemson too.

Don't think you'll find a lot of A&M fans who will argue with you about Mond (at least if you avoid TexAgs). Not elite at all, and not the QB that's gonna allow Jimbo to continue his alleged streak of being a "QB Whisperer." Needs another elite talent like Malik Hornsby in 2020 to keep that going.

You can miss me with the snide remark next time though with your front runnin ***

At least then you'll have 3 teams that haven't done **** in a long time. Might as well add Miami and FSU while you're at it and make it a nice round 5!

Buckeyes won a title in 14 though

A&M been the Kings of wanting to be good but sucking for a decade plus :lol:

Back
Top Bottom