OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Don't think you'll find a lot of A&M fans who will argue with you about Mond (at least if you avoid TexAgs). Not elite at all, and not the QB that's gonna allow Jimbo to continue his alleged streak of being a "QB Whisperer." Needs another elite talent like Malik Hornsby in 2020 to keep that going.
He’ll get Hornsby - but I disagree on Mond.

Is he perfect? Hell no. But he just finished his sophomore season with 3,000 yards passing at a 23/7 ratio. Added another 400 rushing with 6 scores.

Behind a line that was a revolving door for most of the year and receivers that either couldn’t create separation or dropped balls they should’ve caught.

He made a hell of a lot of progress this year. Everybody wants their QB to be Tua or Johnny or Jameis and light the world on fire from Day 1. It’s just not realistic.

If Jace and Trayveon are back, that’s going to be a damn good offense next year. Need one really explosive playmaker to pop up on the outside.

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne is this you on reddit fam? :lol:

“One day I’ll die and the misery of being an UM fan will be over. I’ll be walking to take my place in heaven, I’ll get 27 yards from the pearly gates, full of bliss and happiness with all my suffering over, there will be sweet calming music, and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere I’ll hear sweet, innocent Don Fischer sigh and say, “Touchdown Dwayne Haskins.” The music stops, dread fills my stomach, everything turns dark. Just then, a bright light shows up and Jesus appears. I feel the warmth again, everything will be alright. He leans forward as if to tell me something wonderful and whispers almost inaudibly, “O-H” then kicks me right in the **** and shoves me off the edge to fall into a silver and red room with my eyes taped open to watch this ****ing game on repeat for the rest of eternity.”

That's how champ posts his recaps

All these OC's available
and Clay won't hire nan a one.

Tosh Lupoi's agent keeps putting out misinformation that SC's in contact with him for the DC job :lol: They need to just hire him if he wants the gig.

Last edited:
Bobby Layne Bobby Layne is this you on reddit fam? :lol:

“One day I’ll die and the misery of being an UM fan will be over. I’ll be walking to take my place in heaven, I’ll get 27 yards from the pearly gates, full of bliss and happiness with all my suffering over, there will be sweet calming music, and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere I’ll hear sweet, innocent Don Fischer sigh and say, “Touchdown Dwayne Haskins.” The music stops, dread fills my stomach, everything turns dark. Just then, a bright light shows up and Jesus appears. I feel the warmth again, everything will be alright. He leans forward as if to tell me something wonderful and whispers almost inaudibly, “O-H” then kicks me right in the **** and shoves me off the edge to fall into a silver and red room with my eyes taped open to watch this ****ing game on repeat for the rest of eternity.”

:lol:

A55F730D-CB6B-4213-B1B9-6B3846855663.jpeg

damn, 62 points???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Unconfirmed, posted by a random bot account with two followers and no original tweets, and is probably fake or a Bruins troll but:

EDIT: looks like it was someone on the inside leaking it because they didn't like the decision. He's back.

8843353.png

8843357.png

I'm sick.

Unconfirmed, posted by a random bot account with two followers and no original tweets, and is probably fake or a Bruins troll but:

EDIT: looks like it was someone on the inside leaking it because they didn't like the decision. He's back.

8843353.png

8843357.png

I'm sick.

Can't be surprised. Well another year of trash next year.

:lol: they’re keeping him?

Yeah. The ADs office interfered with the LA Times ad the fanbase funded to block it from running yesterday. They scrambled to get this message out today because of the scheduled in-home visits and because the ad is running Tuesday. We’re changing it to say “Fire Lynn Swann”

"We acknowledge and understand our deficiencies in areas that include culture, discipline, schemes, personnel and staff."

So literally every aspect of the program. What a joke. Get Lynn Swann the **** out of here too.

Back
Top Bottom