OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

All aboard the Taggart hate train because he's with FSU, but funny to ya boy that the top 2 most overrated coaches are black guys. That's nonsense.

No Tom Herman? Even Harbs could get some votes there.

He left Oregon better than when he arrived though? We’re giving him credit for turning around Oregon when he was there all of 10 months?

Lawd we are so close :pimp:

In other news the Urban saga should be concluded by Wednesday at the latest

IMG_1220.JPG

every pac12 fan base has shaw and petersen as overrated head coaches. yet the numbers tell you other wise

I don’t think Shaw is overrated. I think Petersen gets a lot of credit for what he did at Boise in conferences where his team was always the most talented and out recruited every other team (yes they win some big OOC P5 matchups) but so far he won a lot one year with Sark’s recruits and has underachieved the other 3 years.

I keep hearing people call him a top 5 coach and I want to know is it because of projections for what he COULD accomplish or what they feel he already has. Because if it’s the latter, then he’s overrated. Gary Patterson > Petersen.

But Petersen > Harbaugh. We can make a most overrated coaches list if you want. Petersen wouldn’t be top 25. Jim would be. I think we can all agree on that.

AP is definitely in my top 5 college players I've ever seen. My top 5 (in no specific order)

Reggie Bush
Adrian Peterson
Cam Newton
Vince Young
Ricky Williams

AP is definitely in my top 5 college players I've ever seen. My top 5 (in no specific order)

Reggie Bush
Adrian Peterson
Cam Newton
Vince Young
Ricky Williams

Not my all time top 5 but from when I really started watching games weekly, the players that have had me like wow:

Larry Fitzgerald
Reggie Bush
Vince Young
Adrian Peterson
Cam Newton

Back
Top Bottom