OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

got damn
dead.png

Who’s playing this year?

I hope Georgia never wins another chip. They already get all the recruits, I can't imagine if they had a title

Petros is on the radio right now saying the deal isn’t done and that Kingsbury is waiting to hear back from Dallas.

An SC athletics poster’s response: “Petros is a turd...he's always crying that everyone shuts him out. No one gives him anything at USC.... The deal is done. It's in front of the BOT waiting on approval.(usually a formality) The delay has nothing to do with KK looking for a better deal.”

I imagine N41D N41D is hearing similar about it being done.

Petros is on the radio right now saying the deal isn’t done and that Kingsbury is waiting to hear back from Dallas.

An SC athletics poster’s response: “Petros is a turd...he's always crying that everyone shuts him out. No one gives him anything at USC.... The deal is done. It's in front of the BOT waiting on approval.(usually a formality) The delay has nothing to do with KK looking for a better deal.”

Man. I’m in Dallas right now!
69BBE70C-4C57-4FA6-8864-7EEC6757EDD3.jpeg

E66FC0CA-6C8D-405F-B4F6-5548CFB9D597.jpeg

Who’s playing this year?

It's never sold all that well since it's been in Santa Clara tho right? The bay doesn't care about CFB like that, and I can't imagine hotel rooms are cheap.

I'm sure when you guys move it to Vegas it'll be the event that it is in the SEC and B1G because people will be able to make a weekend out of it.

I don’t think he wants to move to the NFL as a quarterback coach. I think he wants to call plays.

Are the Cowboys going to commit to firing Scott Linehan right now? I don’t think so.

He’s going to end up at USC.

Back
Top Bottom