OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Maybe Louisville will bring Petrino back again

Losing out on Brohm sucks but they've lucked out with KU and UNC letting the AARP run their coaching searches. Guys like Neal Brown, Satterfield, and Matt Wells are still available and would be solid hires for them.

Last edited:
GT's in for a long rebuild if they don't hire another option guy, or at least someone who has some of those elements in his offense like Fritz. I think they should just play it safe with this one.

That or he’s waiting for the NFL which is going to call eventually. There’s no reason to go to Louisville and basically start over again if the league is the ultimate goal.

He was waiting to see what blue blood jobs opened up. Hearing Louisville was gonna give him more than the $4M or whatever he's getting now and Purdue told him they'd match anything.

Leavitt got a HC somewhere (Texas Tech?) that’s unannounced? I read he’s assembly a staff and other recruits are bailing because he’s gone?True or a bunch of BS?

Brohm’s former High School, Trinity closed today due to a twitter threat after he didn’t accept UofL job.

I see people saying strict academics holds Georgia Tech back, from being able to be competitive.

Is it tougher than Stanford or Wisconsin, as far as academics? I think it’s kind of a non issue, personally.

Back
Top Bottom