OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Or Notre Dame. Or Michigan. They'll be fine.

Georgia Tech has hire academic requirements than Michigan. Notre Dame’s requirements aren’t restrictive outside of that math class.

The issue with G Tech is its harder to pick a skate cakewalk major. Sure players can qualify. But making it through school when you ain’t come to do maffs isn’t easy. Is it tougher than Stanford though? No.

I see people saying strict academics holds Georgia Tech back, from being able to be competitive.

Is it tougher than Stanford or Wisconsin, as far as academics? I think it’s kind of a non issue, personally.

The academics are more difficult at Georgia Tech because they are more restrictive. Georgia Tech is a straight STEM school with no liberal arts majors like English, Communications, AA Studies. Stanford, Michigan and Wisconsin are all top-notch academic schools, but there are a ton of soft majors that football players can skate by with.

Georgia Tech's easiest major is Management and that still require students to take Calculus and Computer Science. As you might imagine, this is a very unappealing too many top level D1 athletes.

Last edited:
Georgia Tech has hire academic requirements than Michigan. Notre Dame’s requirements aren’t restrictive outside of that math class.

The issue with G Tech is its harder to pick a skate cakewalk major. Sure players can qualify. But making it through school when you ain’t come to do maffs isn’t easy. Is it tougher than Stanford though? No.
All of those coaches complain about admissions. Even Wisky.

Touche on the major point, though.

Good for USC. I guess good for Kliff too if he wants to stay at the college level and use this to get another HC job. The time was now to move to the NFL though.

This Max Johnson kid is Brad Johnson's son?

Damn, that looks bad for Brad that it isn't Brad Johnson's son, but Mark Richt's nephew. :lol:

Brad Johnson the man though.

got damn
dead.png

Back
Top Bottom