Earl Campbell
Adrian Peterson
Reggie Bush
Cam Newton
Vince Young
Ricky Williams
LT
Ladainian Tomlinson

that's just a quick list of the top of my head that doesn't even include defensive players. I can come up with more players I think are better than Tebow, trust me. more to follow

Last edited:
Herschel Walker
Deshaun Watson
Bo Jackson
Earl Campbell
Adrian Peterson
Reggie Bush
Cam Newton
Vince Young
Ricky Williams
LT
Ladainian Tomlinson

that's just a quick list of the top of my head that doesn't even include defensive players. I can come up with more players I think are better than Tebow, trust me. more to follow

How old r u?

They'll run through the West, but their crossovers this season are at Michigan , Rutgers, and at PSU. They'll beat Rutgers obviously, but there's a good chance they split the other two. This seasons schedule is a lot tougher for them.

I still think they go 11-1 at the worst and make the B1G title game with a playoff spot on the line unless they get upset by someone else along the way

IMG_0360.JPG
:lol:

I don’t think Shaw is overrated. I think Petersen gets a lot of credit for what he did at Boise in conferences where his team was always the most talented and out recruited every other team (yes they win some big OOC P5 matchups) but so far he won a lot one year with Sark’s recruits and has underachieved the other 3 years.

how is has he underachieved? because they lost some bowl games? him getting them to the playoffs 2 years ago was a shock to everyone.
and boise state wasnt bringing in top talent or recruting class's

Calvin Johnson shoulda went to Georgia :smh:. Could have caught passes from David Greene, DJ Shockley and Matt Stafford instead of Reggie Ball.

whats the difference?

AP
reggie
Cam
VY
vick

Top players i have ever seen:
Charles Woodson
Chris Perry
Clowney
Shawn Taylor
Colin Kaep
Reggie Bush
Mike Williams (usc)
Calvin Johnson
AP
Shoelaces

LaVar Arrington would need to be on my defensive list.
he scared me through the tv. The all-looks great in his uni team. I forget who they were playing, but they were gonna lose and the QB was just trying to get a snap off and down the ball and he jumped over the line and drilled him. Never quit.

His neck was something else.

:lol:, if they end up giving him "time served".

Walkon from IMG, beat out Artur Sitkowski when he was there.

Last edited:
Man I just want it to be over. If they get rid of him so be it, we will eventually be okay.

Talking heads on ESPN were saying he shouldn't accept a suspension if that's the conclusion?

I'm 30. I remember watching Ricky Williams play as a kid, but I'll admit I never watched Herschel, Bo and Earl Campbell :lol:.

Pretty safe bet no one in here, with the exception of maybe Casper, was old enough to see Earl Campbell play college football. I was still diapers and he probably just got done being potty trained or still wet the bed when Earl was pounding the rock.

Wouldn't be a top 5 without Dylan either

tenor.gif

I’ll leave FSU players out. No particular order and it’s straight off the dome. Would put Bo on there, but I barely remember him at Auburn.

Tommy Frazier
Barry Sanders
Charles Woodson
Randy Moss
Reggie Bush

Rocket Ismail was exciting to watch. Used to hold my breath every time he touched the ball. Seemed like he had the ability to take to the house on any punt or kickoff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom