OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I like how the fans in a bunch of a bunch of crappy teams are talking bad about the Dawgs. :lol: Do better y'all.

@MVP don't worry, we'll see y'all in Jacksonville and will beat you guys by 20+ again next year
Like I've been said. Y'all just became good nationally

Reactions: MVP
IMG_2572.JPG

Is it worse being Michigan fans when they’re playing Ohio State or Georgia fans when they’re playing bama?

Michigan fans because they never really have a shot. At least UGA has the chance to choke. Michigan is out of the game early more than not

How’s ND secondary look this year? Cause Tee, Ross, and Renfrow to an extent (the playoff goat) are gonna feast on every team in the playoffs

At least Georgia has the right coach and has the talent they need. Harbaugh is full of excuses and the gap between Michigan and OSU is too big.

Pretty much. Jim thinks his 1984 playbook and 17 word plays are winning in 2018. Also loves the stubbornness of Don Browns defense. Michigan ain’t winning a thing until those two swallow their pride and accept they need to adjust in game.

Pretty much. Jim thinks his 1984 playbook and 17 word plays are winning in 2018. Also loves the stubbornness of Don Browns defense. Michigan ain’t winning a thing until those two swallow their pride and accept they need to adjust in game.

Just the talent gap between the two teams is striking. I heard Jim was a great recruiter but I know Urbs is a beast but they just look slow compared to OSU

Just the talent gap between the two teams is striking. I heard Jim was a great recruiter but I know Urbs is a beast but they just look slow compared to OSU

NW has a better game plan on O than Michigan did... Those 39pts were a mirage... Michigan essentially had 19 before things got out of hand... NW saw what killed the Buckeyes and are using it... Michigan refused... talent gap is wide, HC gap is alarming

Ohio State doesn't deserve to be in the playoff imo. they're back to playing two level of their competition, which they've done all season. They really needed to come out here and completely outclass an average Northwestern and they're letting them hang in the game.

This Ohio State team is really bizarre to me. They have a top 5 roster even with Bosa out, but it seems like they just play undisciplined, uninspired football most of the time.

I think we can lock in Oklahoma at this point.

I think that Oklahoma can at least make it a game against Alabama. Of course they don't have a defense anywhere near as good as Georgia's, but they have a better passing game (QB, receivers, offensive line) and I can see them scoring in the mid-40s against Alabama

Ohio St-Washington it's the most boring Rose Bowl I can remember. I might just skip it this year.

Back
Top Bottom