OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I had no idea the hash in college/nfl were different til that anouncer said something then saw the 2 diff ones on the field

Well damn

gonna be a lot of tickets available for that UW/OSU game.

where are the Final 4 games being played at this year?

Screenshot_23.jpg

For the UGA fans. Why does Demetrius Robertson not play?

He's not one of our top four receivers to be completely honest. He wasn't ruled eligible to play until just a couple of weeks before the season and he wasn't in great shape and he wasn't used to the physicality of SEC play. With his injury, he really didn't play much at all during the 2017 season.

He should be able to step into the rotation next year though with Godwin graduating.

We’re not getting UGA in the CFP. UGA is clearly better than OU but politics will put OU at 4 :smh: playoffs will def be extended to 8 teams next season

Didn't get on campus til August so he doesnt really know the playbook. He's not really in condition coming off the injury and he's too small to block right now. Not in Top 6 rotation but should be next year with us losing Godwin and Ridley.

Kirbypoppin.jpg

Ridley is a Junior, he might go pro but I doubt it.

And yeah the rose bowl is going to be boring as hell. I personally wish they’d get rid of conference affiliation for every bowl. It’s the same boring *** match ups every other year. We still never have any PAC/SEC bowl games.

Fiesta is always the most exciting IMO

We’re not getting UGA in the CFP. UGA is clearly better than OU but politics will put OU at 4 :smh: playoffs will def be extended to 8 teams next season

Not going to 8 because after 5 it gets way too murky

I wouldnt say clearly. OU is really good, id we are a more complete team both sides of the ball. but we just got in a shootout with them last year and we had a much better defense then.

Ridley is a Junior, he might go pro but I doubt it.

Ridley gone.

Tua wins national, hurts win SEC. Who will start next year?

Hurts aint starting

Told yall he has something keeping him at bama and it aint pride loyalty winning etc

Going to 8 w/o increasing scholarship numbers would be ridiculous.

Kirby and Nick’s comments are perfectly in sync w/ each other and I doubt that’s a coincidence. If the roles were reversed they would both be saying the same thing. :lol:

Need to finish watching the game, last I saw it was 21-7 and I was thoroughly surprised @ what I was seeing on the scoreboard when I kept checking my phone. Figured there was no way that UGA would blow that lead

Back
Top Bottom