OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Going to 8 w/o increasing scholarship numbers would be ridiculous.

Kirby and Nick’s comments are perfectly in sync w/ each other and I doubt that’s a coincidence. If the roles were reversed they would both be saying the same thing. :lol:

Need to finish watching the game, last I saw it was 21-7 and I was thoroughly surprised @ what I was seeing on the scoreboard when I kept checking my phone. Figured there was no way that UGA would blow that lead

Offenss/defenss got conservative too early in the 3rd

Playoff should be 5 or 6 teams. The #1 (If 5 teams, should get a bye week) if it’s 6 teams, the top 2 ranked teams should get a bye week. The remaining teams should face off. And let the seedings commence afterwards.

Example:

If it’s

1 Alabama (bye)
2 Clemson
3 Notre Dame
4 Georgia
5 Oklahoma

Clemson vs. Oklahoma (Clemson wins)

Notre Dame vs. Georgia (Notre Dame Wins)

Alabama then plays Notre Dame (Alabama Wins)

Clemson gets a bye

Then the National Title game would be:

Alabama. vs. Clemson

Or

1 Alabama (bye)
2 Clemson (bye)
3 Notre Dame
4 Oklahoma
5 Georgia
6 Ohio State

Notre Dame vs. Ohio State (Ohio State win)

Oklahoma vs. Georgia (Oklahoma wins)

Then,

Alabama vs. Ohio State (Alabama wins)

Clemson vs. Oklahoma (Oklahoma wins)

National championship:

Alabama vs. Oklahoma

Last edited:
Damn, they’re really pushin this rematch narrative hard huh..

Just briefly watched some of the Clemson game last night and heard Kirk talking about moving UGA up to 3, like what? Of course they’re the toughest team Bama has played so far, they haven’t played anybody who resembles a complete team.

Give the best player and one of the best play callers in the country a shot, see what happens. For damn sure don’t move them up just to avoid a first round rematch

I wonder if Haskins is gonna go pro now. Had our best QB and basically wasted him because they couldn’t field a half decent defense :smh:

Hope Schiano and Urban are both gone after the bowl game

I wonder if Haskins is gonna go pro now. Had our best QB and basically wasted him because they couldn’t field a half decent defense :smh:

Hope Schiano and Urban are both gone after the bowl game

Whoever called the game last night talking bout he going top pick, probably to the giants

what was Kirby thinking when he called for that fake punt? Watching it on TV, it looked obvious. Fields wasn't selling it. Did they not see how ready Bama was? Did they not have any time outs?

And no way in hell should UGA be in. They are for sure one of the best teams but they got that *** beat by LSU and blew a 14 point lead to Bama and their backup. Bama ain’t an nfl team, you shouldn’t be rewarded by playing a close game with them. That’s no slight to UGA at all, they’re a great team but get outta here with that mess. Kirby and Saban can take that slurp fest somewhere else.

Bama
Clemson
ND
Oklahoma

5. UGA
6. Ohio State

Kirby and that stupid *** fake punt is a wanted man out here. Like you really thought you were gonna put Justin Fields out there and no one would notice?! The CFP don’t want that smoke from the Big 12. SEC, ACC, independent and Big 12 :smh:

I would cry with joy if the committee put UGA in :blush: cause we’d win it all

....Laura Rutledge can get every inch

ESPN "Playoff Predictor" has Ohio St with a 71% chance getting in & Oklahoma at like 26%

How?

Uga is 5% fwiw, not much but yeah

Rank 3rd in FPI and 2nd in Game control....but not one of the 4 best teams in College Football :smh:

Big 12 oil money :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom