OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

GoGata2.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#FloridaMan

You’d think it’s bama considering they’ve got 174 analysts

A lot of those dudes are making not that much though. Locksley was getting $55,000 his first year as an analyst. It's like what an unpaid internship would be in the real world.

Most of the times those guys are still getting paid from their old place so that 45k+ is just for the books. They really only work 3-4 days a week and don't have to travel to games. Just watch film, break it down and report it. Knew a coach that worked at Bama as an analyst last year and he was in Tuscaloosa on Sunday and back home on Wednesday.

Most of the times those guys are still getting paid from their old place so that 45k+ is just for the books. They really only work 3-4 days a week and don't have to travel to games. Just watch film, break it down and report it. Knew a coach that worked at Bama as an analyst last year and he was in Tuscaloosa on Sunday and back home on Wednesday.

Did Alabama at least pay for their travel to and from Tuscaloosa? Lol

Did Alabama at least pay for their travel to and from Tuscaloosa? Lol
Thats a good question lol i'm not sure. I know he got a nice buyout for an assistant from his old school. Said just seeing how Saban ran the program and how you better have all your **** in order when presenting something to him was a good experience. But also said he could never work for him full time cuz he would chew dudes out like nothing and make ppl not wanna look his way around the building.

Thats a good question lol i'm not sure. I know he got a nice buyout for an assistant from his old school. Said just seeing how Saban ran the program and how you better have all your **** in order when presenting something to him was a good experience. But also said he could never work for him full time cuz he would chew dudes out like nothing and make ppl not wanna look his way around the building.

He reminds me of a father you can never make happy lol

Lol Bama closing with Shopsher, Neal, Sanders, Thibs, Battle and Nakobe Dean? Just silly.

Are people just crystal balling Thibodeax to Bama because they assume Bama will get everyone? Dudes a Duck unless Willy caves and FSU meets his $ number.

@ThaxbyChamblis you ready for that possible lack of institutional control violation coming down the pipeline?

Are people just crystal balling Thibodeax to Bama because they assume Bama will get everyone? Dudes a Duck unless Willy caves and FSU meets his $ number.

@ThaxbyChamblis you ready for that possible lack of institutional control violation coming down the pipeline?

ESPN 30 for 30 ''The Willie years" , lol

That boy ain't going to FSU, man.

A "shot", sure. They going to Bama, though.

bet you $5 that Georgia gets at least one of them.

This is what I'm hearing from the UGA rivals "insiders". Is it legit? Who knows, probably our own message board BS but there are Georgia fans and "insiders" who are just as sure they're coming our way as you are that they aren't

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181214-135023_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181214-135023_Gmail.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Everyone one thinks they have a shot at some of these dudes lol. Gotta love recruiting. Can be joyous or utterly painful on NSD/early signing.

Back
Top Bottom