OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Are people just crystal balling Thibodeax to Bama because they assume Bama will get everyone? Dudes a Duck unless Willy caves and FSU meets his $ number.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis you ready for that possible lack of institutional control violation coming down the pipeline?

Dre changed the routing number to the an offshore account. Bag will be secured and LOC WONT HAPPEN. #NTBAGALIGIST

Are people just crystal balling Thibodeax to Bama because they assume Bama will get everyone? Dudes a Duck unless Willy caves and FSU meets his $ number.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis you ready for that possible lack of institutional control violation coming down the pipeline?
There isn’t a LOIC worthy player in this class, so no.

Curious as to what the total tally will be for Thibs.

abnq8bnptw9x.jpeg

MAGA boost for the croots
9zy7x0.jpg

Not ready for the Adidas takeover
francis.png

Why do I feel like Richt is going to drop the ball and hire no one or heaven forbid promote his son.
There's a spot open so he has to hire someone. They probably saved so much cash promoting those guys too. It makes complete sense to hire an OC, so of course he won't. About to fill that last spot with a Special Teams Coordinator. :lol:

There isn’t a LOIC worthy player in this class, so no.

Curious as to what the total tally will be for Thibs.

Well now people are saying they saw Saban at his HS - I guess that’s where the random crystal balls are coming from - so maybe Bama changed their minds and decided they want him. I think he commits to Oregon today though. Uncle Phil’s been in the giving mood this season.

No shock at all. Been saying it for weeks. Funny to see him say he didn’t know until today. Fool, stop

Glad he chose to play in pac 12.

Back
Top Bottom