OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Why? You guys have enough talent to stop him. I would be stunned if he ever lives up to his ranking and hype. There’s a lot of reasons why he chose Oregon, besides the bag being larger

I definitely think we have enough talent stop him. I think we have a good shot to have the best offensive line in the country over the next couple of years. And I do agree with you that he's a little bit overhyped. Call me a homer but I think Nolan Smith is better than him (maybe I'm a homer).

That being said, Kayvon is a game-changing talent and I'd rather not have to worry about him at all.there's so many good players in the South, I'd rather not have to concern myself with the best players on the west coast coming down here lol

AA8BB21B-1276-40A7-9241-D171E1DCC810.jpeg

Jimbo flipped Elijah Blades from Oregon.

Big get for them. Much needed after losing Scooby.

Gotta figure they weren't able to get Clemson's numbers in time for publication. No way they're behind SCar right now.

I still can’t figure out why all adidas uniforms have terrible looking proportions. If they could at least fix the nameplates and numbers, they’d be decent. The apparel though :frown:

upload_2018-12-16_6-21-44.jpeg

Old or fake but prob what it’ll look like with railroad track print

———

Chris Hawkins joined the SC staff yesterday as a grad assistant/assistant DBs coach. Could be a big deal in recruiting because his dad runs the Ground Zero 7-on-7 team that most of the big California kids play on

Last edited:
Chris Steele took another unofficial to SC with his family this weekend.

"Steele is back on campus today for another visit with his family. He has been a frequent visitor over the last month and even though I currently have my CB prediction on Florida, end of the day, I still think USC has a great shot to keep him home and feel it will be very difficult for him to go that far away. Right now, Oregon and Oklahoma are very confident they can land Chris as well, has been a very interesting recruitment to say the least."

Chris Steele took another unofficial to SC with his family this weekend.

"Steele is back on campus today for another visit with his family. He has been a frequent visitor over the last month and even though I currently have my CB prediction on Florida, end of the day, I still think USC has a great shot to keep him home and feel it will be very difficult for him to go that far away. Right now, Oregon and Oklahoma are very confident they can land Chris as well, has been a very interesting recruitment to say the least."
Thats that respect he has for his pops. He doesn't want to disappoint him. Its like he's being courteous to his Dad. You don't mess with Poppa Steele.

Strong talk Bru committed and is a silent. (He and a handful of other dudes are committing this week and announcing and enrolling in January.)

Bryce took an unofficial this weekend too. Kliff told him they’re not going to recruit DJ or any other QBs. Sorry casper90403 casper90403

Back
Top Bottom