OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Lol there’s actually smoke about thatchick trying to transfer to SC. Idk her but read she may be from Cali and is seeking a release there?

I didn’t know who she was before watching that. Anyway, she is from CA — Angoura Hills.

Last edited:
I didn’t know who she was before watching that. Anyway, she is from CA — Angoura Hills.

Yeah I’d rechecked the thread about her and edited my post to be more definitive.

Laiatu Latu to UW. SC’s taking L’s this year.

Rose is the coach of the S. Fla Express. Swanson is drunk tweeting, trying to pass off his blackballing as “I’m not covering recruiting this year because USC sucks at everything”

What are the odds Chip Kelly actually spoke with zero UCLA recruits this year?

Big pickup for the Dawgs. I wonder what this means for Plumlee and the other kid they were recruiting from Hawaii. Ideally, Georgia with pick up two quarterbacks the cycle.

Like I've been saying, the only good thing about this Justin Fields fiasco is that it happened before signing day. At least you had some time to go out and get it on the quarterback, if this had happened after starting day we'd be stuck with one scholarship quarterback going into the spring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom