OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Summerall & Zip are nice pickups

Don't even know who they are but the mouth full of gold tells me all I need to know.

Give it 2 more seasons before UGA is under NCAA investigation.

Saban byke getting #1 classes again too smh.

Don't even know who they are but the mouth full of gold tells me all I need to know.

Just because he's a young guy you're assuming him or his parents are broke? Let that man live

I know nothing of his background I'm just scrolling the TL. Calm down puppy dawg.

From Mathis' father.. “Dwan understands the program and the role he has been recruited for, to learn from the current quarterback and not be divisive or cause any problems. He respects the head coach and Coach (Jim) Chaney and he is ready to come in and put his head down and go to work.”

Shots fired.

This dweeb don't even know who Florida's commits are but can tell you everything about what UGA is doing :lol:

I member when Justin Fields was saying all the right things last year when signing...

Damb Bama got the #1 kicker too...welp

For as good was we were on defense our inside linebacker play was :sick:. Dean has the chance to start day one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom