OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

“Dwan was an ISU commit, then flipped to MSU before visiting, then flipped to OSU before visiting lol he was also planning on enrolling early at OSU until he found out he couldn’t about a week ago. All of that on top of the Fields rumors made this a done deal.”

I was scrolling 247's Top 50 team rankings and went through twice convinced I overlooked them... #60...? :sick:

Come on, bruh.
Yeah, it does look like he isnt talking to anyone. He made his appearance as if he was running for office and just wanted people to see his face. He didnt do much else.

Rose is the coach of the S. Fla Express. Swanson is drunk tweeting, trying to pass off his blackballing as “I’m not covering recruiting this year because USC sucks at everything”

I had to unfollow this guy because the nephew wasn't happy with my tweets back to him. :lol:

Does any school make more sense for a WR right about now than OU?

Clemson.

Stevenson is waiting until January 5th to announce his decision so I'm not so sure about him but I like our chances with Dean and Sanders

Stevenson the one you don't have to worry about. Tyson vs Holyfield going on behind the scenes for Sanders and Neal.

“Dwan was an ISU commit, then flipped to MSU before visiting, then flipped to OSU before visiting lol he was also planning on enrolling early at OSU until he found out he couldn’t about a week ago. All of that on top of the Fields rumors made this a done deal.”

TBH, I doubt he would have ever played for you guys and I doubt he ever plays for UGA either.

I'm expecting him to be back up here at either MSU or another B1G school in 2-3 years after getting passed up down there.

Herman's getting his nuts kicked in today...

Didn't get Cain. Not going to get Sanders or McCoy. Likely to lose Hookfin to Baylor. Whispers they're about to lose Javonne Shepherd to A&M.

TBH, I doubt he would have ever played for you guys and I doubt he ever plays for UGA either.

I'm expecting him to be back up here at either MSU or another B1G school in 2-3 years after getting passed up down there.

We'll see. I guarantee Georgia gets a top 5 QB in the 2020 class. Mathis gonna enroll early and he'll be our QB2 this season so he'll get reps. He's a talented prospect but he's raw, he needs to put some weight on too.

Back
Top Bottom