OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

nako xl nako xl

Smashmouth_power_2_problems.jpg

This is what i meant by "spread I". IIRC it's called Shotgun Flex Wing in NCAA 14.

The Air Raid teams picked it up from Malzahn.

https://247sports.com/college/usc/A...gning-with-USC-over-Arizona-State--126694253/

A Fox camera crew was sent out to the houses of all five players announcing on Tuesday in order to pre-tape their spot and then air it the following day. On Tuesday night, Jackson still didn’t have a final decision so two separate videos were shot for Jackson, one with him choosing USC and the other for ASU.

The feeling we had Tuesday night was Jackson was an ASU lean and early Wednesday morning, it still looked like the Sun Devils were the pick. Around 10:15, we got a call from Jackson saying he had decided on USC and to run that video.

Just 15 minutes later, Jackson called back and said, “I don’t know man, it doesn’t feel right, I’m not sure that’s what I want to do.” We told Jackson to think things over and don’t rush anything but we had to have a final answer by 11:00 when rehearsals started up. At 11:00, Jackson still was unsure and we pushed things back to 11:30. When 11:30 rolled around and Jackson said he still didn’t have peace about his decision, we encouraged him to sleep on it, he had until Friday to sign and not to worry about the show but just make sure he got this decision right.

The show started at 12:00 and when the first commercial break hit, I checked my phone and had three messages from Jackson. The first one said, ‘I’m going with USC, I feel good about,’ and then another message came in three minutes later saying, ‘scratch that, I’m still not sure.’

At the 12:30 commercial break, I again checked my phone and had 2 more messages from Jackson this time saying he had just talked to Clay Helton and felt good about his decision, run the video. I quickly called and said it was too late to run the video in the show but we would break the news at the end but first wanted to make sure he signed the paperwork. The last thing we wanted to do was go live on air and say, “Jackson has decided on USC,” only to have him change his mind again.

Once Jackson told us he was signing the paperwork and was set with USC, we went ahead and mentioned on air that Jackson had indeed signed with USC and was set to be a Trojan.
my goodness. Go to ASU. Its so obvious he doesnt want to be here. His face says it all. Pops was so happy

You about a month late. :lol: Dude was skipping classes and meetings, constantly clashing with coaches and him and Dugans almost came to blows. Sucks because he was super talented but sounds like he's his own worst enemy.

I think Tate graduates in the Spring ( I may be wrong) so I’m 99% sure he’d be gone. Hell I can’t say it’ll hurt, we’ve never seen him throw a meaningful pass since he’s been here

How would Tate graduate in 2 years?

How would Tate graduate in 2 years?

If he came in w/ credits, EE’d and maxed out his summer session credits maybe? Idk Still a stretch you’d think though

From what I know Clemson has the best academic plan for early graduation for its players esp their EE’s.

Back
Top Bottom