OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

The chatter of Harbaugh being courted by the Jets does not help Michigan this week... Glad the 2019 class is signed... IF he left, would not mind seeing Matt Campbell lead the team... Don't think Jim will leave unless his dad tells him to look.

Jets would give him full control of the roster too. If I was him I'd make the jump. Jake Rudock ain't walking through that door.

The chatter of Harbaugh being courted by the Jets does not help Michigan this week... Glad the 2019 class is signed... IF he left, would not mind seeing Matt Campbell lead the team... Don't think Jim will leave unless his dad tells him to look.

You don't want a coach who can't beat his rival.

I just saw that Plumlee kids highlights a couple days ago and good lord is he fast (or at least looks it on film)
he's quick for sure. Also, he played in a pretty big classification in Mississippi so he wasn't playing against scrubs. It's going to be interesting to see how the Mathis' commitment and his early enrollment will impact from Plumlees decision.

Honestly, if I were him I'd play baseball.

tOSU been tampering with Fields or nah?

If they were, would it really be worth it to fight it from UGA's perspective? The kid's not coming back.

I'm sure UTk was in Aubrey's ear while he was here based on how quick he decided on them, but from Michigan's perspective I don't really know what there is to gain from trying to expose that.

Tampering how? From my understanding once a kid enters the portal any school can contact them

You don't want a coach who can't beat his rival.
De Niro.gif

Jets President denies it

3 Clemson players including Dexter Lawrence failed their drug tests today. Could be out for Bama game.

Alabama’s starting LG is out for the Orange Bowl due to a violation of team rules.

Wimbush deserved better. Ian Book too frail to last a whole season too.

Is this the 3rd straight Black QB that's lost his job and transferred out of ND? 3rd straight QB there period?

Wimbush deserved better. Ian Book too frail to last a whole season too.

Is this the 3rd straight Black QB that's lost his job and transferred out of ND? 3rd straight QB there period?

Kizer went pro, he didn’t transfer.

If mixed dudes aren’t considered black to you tho, then I guess your right. Golson, Zaire, and now Wimbush.

Wimbush should go to Barn.

Back
Top Bottom