OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

It's been so long since he coached the Jets I forgot how charismatic Herm Edwards is. Can't manage a clock for ****, but I bet he motivates the hell out of those kids.

Watched it last night. In my humble opinion, way better than a quiet place, and one of my favorite movies of 2018.

Coincidentally enough, I watched it last night, too. There are things about the movie I didn’t like though.

Reactions: HIM
why not mane :nerd:

It was mid. Probably the best Netflix movie whatever that means :lol: knowing the memes will prob get you more entertainment than the movie. It started strong, then some dumb decisions were made in production, then it sputtered out at the end.

Best part was Sandra looking like she was legit lusting after some BBC
4DC798F1-48A6-472C-B4D6-2E7AF264D46F.png

It was mid. Probably the best Netflix movie whatever that means :lol: knowing the memes will prob get you more entertainment than the movie. It started strong, then some dumb decisions were made in production, then it sputtered out at the end.

Best part was Sandra looking like she was legit lusting after some BBC
4DC798F1-48A6-472C-B4D6-2E7AF264D46F.png

Bird Box is the 2nd best netflix movie to Roma (which I haven't seen but if its gettign best picture noms and Obama shout outs it must be good) but Bird Box is still wack. Corny and predictable as hell. It had a few suspenseful moments though I'll give it that, plus it's good to see dude from Moonlight continue to get work and SB is bae.

And Sandra got black kids.

Bird Box is the 2nd best netflix movie to Roma (which I haven't seen but if its gettign best picture noms and Obama shout outs it must be good) but Bird Box is still wack. Corny and predictable as hell. It had a few suspenseful moments though I'll give it that, plus it's good to see dude from Moonlight continue to get work and SB is bae.

And Sandra got black kids.
741D23BB-8439-4639-9D6A-AD3D739D3B6E.gif

Back
Top Bottom