OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I'll take the blame for dropping light bags and letting Najee and Tua get away (although I wasn't about to move a whole family from Hawaii and employ all of them :lol:)

But you Miami and FSU cats are trash for letting Saban raid Florida for Amari, Jeudy and all those defenders year after year. Fence my ***.
Them boys are getting paid. Just a matter of time before that’s outed :lol:

I'll take the blame for dropping light bags and letting Najee and Tua get away (although I wasn't about to move a whole family from Hawaii and employ all of them :lol:)

But you Miami and FSU cats are trash for letting Saban raid Florida for Amari, Jeudy and all those defenders year after year. Fence my ***.
FBC153D3-A9DC-4C38-AF59-AAFB4B55E467.jpeg

That Bama collegiate bag is different man.

Bama obviously gonna win but they're so boneheaded cause they can't contain Kyler :lol:

Not sure why Lincoln isn't going for 2

tenor.gif

Herbstreit talking bout the Tua of old we're used to seeing .. yeah cuz OU got a HS level defense :lol:

Gtf0h

Coming soon to the NFL. That boy is leaving now while he’s at his peak. 2 years in the CFPs, 2 heisman winners. Will not get any better than that

Fake *** McVay :lol: we’ll see if he translates. Pretty sure he’s scared of leaving this safety net tho

As bad as OU’s defense was overall, they held Bama to 14 in the 2nd half. Not too shabby.

That initial blitz by the Tide was killer.

Al Golden somehow offered Amari after Bama even though Miami was his dream school :lol:

And Jerry Jeudy was a lock after seeing Ridley go there. Literally no one else had a shot. You can't compete with Bama, man.

Back
Top Bottom