OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Game was over after the 1st. OU fan but they just do not belong ranked where they do year after year. Big 12 is trash. At best they’re dream killers and bracket busters for the better teams. Nothing else. But I get it, the backers pay the money :lol:

Anyway, good year for OU for what they actually had outside of Murry and 3 receivers. Their defense was the worst I’ve seen them have EVER

Last edited:
Watching Oklahoma tryto defend makes my chest hurt.

Like I’m gonna have a heart attack for Lincoln Riley.

**** is abysmal.

Watching Oklahoma tryto defend makes my chest hurt.

Like I’m gonna have a heart attack for Lincoln Riley.

**** is abysmal.
I mean it’s not even bad, it’s a level above (or below really) that. Imagine if they had some type of defensive presences to them. They’d be......... an SEC team :lol:

Lamb and Brown has bailed out the team week after week. You can’t defend them. Problem is if they dont score every, and I mean EVERY, possession their D will lose them the game

I'll take the blame for dropping light bags and letting Najee and Tua get away (although I wasn't about to move a whole family from Hawaii and employ all of them :lol:)

But you Miami and FSU cats are trash for letting Saban raid Florida for Amari, Jeudy and all those defenders year after year. Fence my ***.

If only OU didnt get in that big *** hole to start
dame2.png

Back
Top Bottom