OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

tenor.gif

kissingcougars.0.gif

Big 12 is gonna be terrible next year with all these new QBs. Ehlinger is the only experienced QB returning, Texas should run away with that conference

PAC 12 should be garbage again, big 12 should be ok, big 10 will be ok... might as well just pencil in bama, Clemson, other sec team, and a 4th right now. :smh:

giphy (65).gif

GEUX DAWGS.

The Georgia slander :rofl:

Internet connection in Jawja must be bad or lines must be down. No one posting from there for a minute.

“I don’t think Dawgs are on top anymore.”

Georgia fans:
tumblr_n9ij0ekQmc1setsv8o1_400.gif

GEORGIA LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

@LowLifeMac suck a ****

Dawgs and Huskies losing :pimp:

2019 off to an amazing start

Yv2O.gif

for real, how in the hell did ugga move so quickly from Bevo? Never had a bulldog ever moved so quick. I would have died with a horn in my chest.

Most impressive thing I've seen all bowl season

Reactions: HIM
Who was it that said Jake Fromm would probably be the #1 QB picked next year cuz of his completion percentage and QBR? WAS IT atlsfinest atlsfinest ?

@10508 cardo jr ln and @LowLifeMac you got some explaining to do.

MVP MVP get your dusty *** in here too. “But but but they’re too 4 in the country.” Bum *** dawgs would probably lose to Maryland at this point. Every defense looks unstoppable facing those garbage *** SEC QBs :lol: Ehlinger running over these boys!

I'll admit it takes a lot of balls to talk crap when your team doesn't even make a bowl game but I'd expect nothing less from nako xl nako xl . :lol:

It's a bowl game, who cares about the outcome? Its an exhibition game, bruh. Chill. What do you get for winning on non-playoff bowl games? Were any of us talking crap before the game? :lol:

Go to sleep, man

Back
Top Bottom