OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

It's offseason time for me. I'll be on a cruise all next week anyway. I'll check back into this thread for NSD in February and then during the spring games. y'all take care. y'all can catch me in the NBA/Lakers thread.

I have folks who are plugged in at Georgia ... Very plugged in ... I said the Reicht with a visor line and they were HEATED lol ...

Y'all leave @LowLifeMac and all the other Georgia fans alone. :lol::lol::lol:

Y'all are acting like we were talkin' trash before the game. y'all are trying to talk trash to people to never talked trash in the first place.

We were chill about it because we know it doesn't mean s***. It's a meaningless exhibition game. What do you get for winning a non-playoff bowl game? what does it mean? It has no baring on the upcoming season. Texas played well and won. Good for them.
LOL. Y'all ran your mouths all season. Don't cop pleas now. Stand in the paint.

"Don't pick on us the game was meaningless". Sawft.

I think he might be banned from the thread or suspended. :lol: Keef gone talk regardless.

heh_robin_hood_men_in_tights.gif

Wanna repair and protect your brand?

Save the money ... I’ve got the answer.

Play. Better. Football.

Wanna repair and protect your brand?

Save the money ... I’ve got the answer.

Play. Better. Football.

There’s more to it than that. Larry ascot and his boys didn’t realize the football was bad.

They hated when the only good teams were USC and Oregon and felt like it discouraged the other teams from trying. Their idea was to lift up all the programs, not by making everyone better and more competitive, but by encouraging excitement among every fan base by making them feel every team had a chance to win the conference because everything is crazy, teams are prime for upsets, and look there’s a 4 way tie for both division leads! By not reenforcing the top tier teams, but instead weakening them to make them easier pickings for the bottom dwellers they made the conference as a whole less competitive when they faced OOC opponents. Pac 12 execs thought every team being 8-4/9-3 made them a better conference than one with 2 teams who are 11-1 and everyone else is 7-5/6-6.

If you need proof of this just look at the officiating and the fact that top level execs are phoning the officials DURING games to mandate they change calls to keep games closer. Hell look at the officiating we saw in the Sugar Bowl last night. That’s the best crew the Pac 12 had to offer and they couldn’t get a personal foul announcement right after 3 tries!

The football product won’t get better under Scott because he still doesn’t understand why it’s a problem. “Washington State’s fanbase is more excited than ever before!”

Y'all leave @LowLifeMac and all the other Georgia fans alone. :lol::lol::lol:

Y'all are acting like we were talkin' trash before the game. y'all are trying to talk trash to people to never talked trash in the first place.

We were chill about it because we know it doesn't mean s***. It's a meaningless exhibition game. What do you get for winning a non-playoff bowl game? what does it mean? It has no baring on the upcoming season. Texas played well and won. Good for them.

If y'all would like to engage my assistance I am here to report.

if you can still pull someones name, doesn't that mean they are NOT banned?

You can be thread banned and still show up. If you are perma banned you wont though

Keef made it this long that mother ****er ain’t getting thread banned. :lol:

Sounds like USC is transitioning to a 3-3-5 according to the kids at the Adidas All-American game and recruits.

Also sounds like Kyle Ford is in. Sorry UW guys. Bout time we won a recruiting battle against y'all.

Sounds like USC is transitioning to a 3-3-5 according to the kids at the Adidas All-American game and recruits.

Also sounds like Kyle Ford is in. Sorry UW guys. Bout time we won a recruiting battle against y'all.

The stack (ISU, WVU, and UT) or what Bama does in their nickel?

I'm a fan of the stack against spread teams but I'd worry about it against teams like Stanford. It's why I'm bullish on Chris Klieman at KSU because that defense is basically starting to take over the Big XII. The Nickelbacks are going to have a tough time against those TE's and FB's if Klieman ever gets that thing rolling.

Back
Top Bottom