OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Are we just assuming that Hurts is gonna beat out Spencer Rattler (the #1 QB in the country this cycle)? I get that Rattler can 'wait his turn' and just play in 2020 but what if he just beats out Hurts? Making accurate passes on a consistent basis has never been something that Hurts is good at and Rattler has a much bigger arm than Jalen. If Lincoln can turn Hurts into a baller then he really is the GOAT QB whisperer.

Are we just assuming that Hurts is gonna beat out Spencer Rattler (the #1 QB in the country this cycle)? I get that Rattler can 'wait his turn' and just play in 2020 but what if he just beats out Hurts? Making accurate passes on a consistent basis has never been something that Hurts is good at and Rattler has a much bigger arm than Jalen. If Lincoln can turn Hurts into a baller then he really is the GOAT QB whisperer.
rattler not coming until the summer

And OU blocked Austin Kendall from transferring to WVU...

You recruit transfers over his head 3 straight times for starters and then won’t let him leave. :smh:

You recruit transfers over his head 3 straight times for starters and then won’t let him leave. :smh:

How can OU block a grad transfer? Never heard of this happening before.

:ohwell::smh: The games these teams play with these players.

I remember reading a tweet from Spencer saying Lincoln told him they had no plans to take on a transfer anytime soon.

:rofl::rofl:
I take everything negative thing I said about any player. All these coaching staffs are full of liars.

OSU lied to Mathis about taking a transfer as well

I remember reading a tweet from Spencer saying Lincoln told him they had no plans to take on a transfer anytime soon.

I think that was pertaining to non-grad transfers (at least that is how I understood it)

Better questions is how many grad transfers have actually been decent? Most of them don't contribute all that much
I think it's mostly because (unless they are transferring up a level) the reason that a lot of them are transferring in the first place is because they are not that good and got beat out by other (better) players. So expecting them to come in and set the world on fire is sort of bad thought in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom