OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

With how these scumbag coaches are and the lies they tell, I am all for these players looking out for themselves and doing what is best for them.

I understand how players want to transfer after being told certain things and am all for it. BUT its still up to a player to cement himself in that position and win a job. Cant really fault teams for going after someone they feel may be better currently.

Blocking them from transferring though is f'd up

The rule still exists in the ACC I'm pretty sure. Miami did this just last year.

Go(o)d guy Coach Richt.

Lol guess it's official

He's gonna be back as USC's DC if any of these teams bite and hire Clancy Pendergast away.

Was it ever clarified if it was a recruiting violation for Tosh to talk to recruits over Xbox live?

Last edited:
The rule still exists in the ACC I'm pretty sure. Miami did this just last year.

Go(o)d guy Coach Richt.

They definitely shouldn't have put any restrictions on his transfer because he was sorry as hell. :lol: Couldnt beat out Malik.

fCdIpxe.gif

Dude made Jacob Copeland’s commitment video sound fire in comparison lol

Miami fans, y’all thirsty for more sanctions huh?

You had Hurts to da U projecting on the walls and bottle girls carrying da U signs to the table with coaches? This isn't “Ballers” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom