OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dang, he was a freshman too. Don't these Bama commits know that they won't see the field until their junior year unless they're generational talents? The kid saw the depth chart before he got there. :lol:

The only things they see are $$$ and GMCs.

It doesn't sound like he ever felt like he fit in down in Tuscaloosa or liked the area. Prob ends up back in MD I would think, but who knows

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Looks like y'all are about to have a pretty solid close. Hate that you're pulling the Washington kid.

Should be a pretty decent close, fingers crossed. They've certainly had their work cut out for them at the end of this cycle, majority of which was their own doing. I'm hoping they can land all the remaining OL targets and that the QB actually qualifies should we land him

Im a church going, God fearing man, but I cringe when I hear or read people in power talking like Jay just did... Makes me think he has some skeletons in his closet

Should be a pretty decent close, fingers crossed. They've certainly had their work cut out for them at the end of this cycle, majority of which was their own doing. I'm hoping they can land all the remaining OL targets and that the QB actually qualifies should we land him

WT just got Locksley'd for his QB, so any thoughts of a decent close are up in flames now. Back to back classes w/ no eligible additions to the QB room is a failure

Yikes, thought that one was pretty much a gimme. Two scholarships QBs right now and Travis has to apply for a waiver, right?

Doug nester flipped from Ohio st to Virginia tech. some site put him at guard ours as defensive tackle.

A&M losing OL coach Jim Turner to the Bengals with Zac Taylor

Figured he'd never get another NFL gig again after the Jonathan Martin mess.

Back
Top Bottom