OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

:lol: Brooooo. :lol: :lol:

All the sass. :rofl:

I’m gonna take an awkward stance in this thread on the topic for.. whatever.

I get what people are interpreting, but I didn’t view any “sass” in that video.

Are Florida big 3 fan bases having trouble with a possibly gay star player?

I’m gonna take an awkward stance in this thread on the topic for.. whatever.

I get what people are interpreting, but I didn’t view any “sass” in that video.

Are Florida big 3 fan bases having trouble with a possibly gay star player?

The idiots the the base, yes. Poking fun at the kid after this hit the web:

It's definitely a small minority of fans. Most people don't care, but CFB fans in general aren't the most liberal group of people. People have been kind of talking about it for a few years, but now that he's getting interviewed more it's become a topic of discussion from each fan base online. Actually seem some idiots worrying about locker room fit.

It's definitely a small minority of fans. Most people don't care, but CFB fans in general aren't the most liberal group of people. People have been kind of talking about it for a few years, but now that he's getting interviewed more it's become a topic of discussion from each fan base online. Actually seem some idiots worrying about locker room fit.

Lol same idiots that don’t realize there’s gay players right now in CFB.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 why are the buckeyes continuin to recruit a DT that's committed elsewhere?

casper90403 casper90403 sign your nephew up

Re-taking his SAT's on 6/1 and we're headed to Princeton on 6/2. Needs 50 more points on his SAT's to guarantee a couple of schools.

He's done with these camps. Did Rivals, UA, Polynesian and Nike camps and he's only doing School camps from here on out. Bosco Spring Practices are more intense than these camps. I tried to get him to do this one (more for me because I love going to these) but he's over it. Doing Stanford end of June and Cal.

SC hasn't offered yet right?
Nah. He ain’t getting one from them. They like those 6’4 and up guys. Best case scenario for him is a Cal, AZ, ASU, wazzu for him in the pac. HOPING for UCLA since he would be 10 minutes from me but he’s gonna have to ball out this season. Finally gets to move to RG and play his natural position. Need Earnest Greene to hold down that RT spot!! Asking a lot out of a freshmen but he could do it.

Pullman doesn't sound like the funnest place to spend 5 years but Leach has been putting some OL into league lately. Their RT last season is a NFL prospect for 2020.

Re-taking his SAT's on 6/1 and we're headed to Princeton on 6/2. Needs 50 more points on his SAT's to guarantee a couple of schools.

He's done with these camps. Did Rivals, UA, Polynesian and Nike camps and he's only doing School camps from here on out. Bosco Spring Practices are more intense than these camps. I tried to get him to do this one (more for me because I love going to these) but he's over it. Doing Stanford end of June and Cal.

I probably couldn’t have gotten into Daytona Beach Community College (that’s what Daytona State College used to be called) after HS :lol:. Didn’t even take the SATs or ACTs. Took the ASVAB because it was a “day off” from school though lol.

Anyway, coincidentally enough, I forget the famous person I was looking up, but they ended
going to Santa Monica High School, so I was their Wiki page. Figured I’d look at the list of famous alum, and as one would imagine, there was a bunch. Ran across 1 that said Navy Seal, MD, and astronaut, Jonny Kim. Opened up his link and saw dude was 35 and immediately felt bad for his siblings if he has any lol. All I could think of were his parents calling him “#1 son” and his brothers and sisters trying to live up to those expectations. I know you’re part Asian, so I figure you were exposed to some of that or heard about it through your moms. Dude probably played piano and the cello in his free time, too. :rofl:

Short story I made long, but good for your nephew; I was lost at that age with no real plans. I’ve worked with a few guys that went to Princeton and they seemed to have really liked it. Harvard and MIT guys seemed to have really enjoy their time there, too.

I probably couldn’t have gotten into Daytona Beach Community College (that’s what Daytona State College used to be called) after HS :lol:. Didn’t even take the SATs or ACTs. Took the ASVAB because it was a “day off” from school though lol.

Anyway, coincidentally enough, I forget the famous person I was looking up, but they ended
going to Santa Monica High School, so I was their Wiki page. Figured I’d look at the list of famous alum, and as one would imagine, there was a bunch. Ran across 1 that said Navy Seal, MD, and astronaut, Jonny Kim. Opened up his link and saw dude was 35 and immediately felt bad for his siblings if he has any lol. All I could think of were his parents calling him “#1 son” and his brothers and sisters trying to live up to those expectations. I know you’re part Asian, so I figure you were exposed to some of that or heard about it through your moms. Dude probably played piano and the cello in his free time, too. :rofl:

Short story I made long, but good for your nephew; I was lost at that age with no real plans. I’ve worked with a few guys that went to Princeton and they seemed to have really liked it. Harvard and MIT guys seemed to have really enjoy their time there, too.
Yeah, he's a good kid. I went to an academic awards ceremony at Bosco on Wed and I felt like the dumbest person in the auditorium. These kids are taking college type of courses and excelling! Just a bunch of nerds, but I admired these kids. I had to work 3 times as hard just to get decent grades.

Can't imagine what it would take to be at a IVY league. Forget also playing a sport.

I have another nephew who went to Brown, than John Hopkins, and it now at USC working on being a doctor. Literally 12 years of his life before he even sees a payday. I couldn't. Physically couldn't do it :rofl:

I stopped playing basketball in high school because i didn't want to be around for practice until 6 and then go home and do homework. I just wanted to get out after 5th period and go mess with some females

Yeah, he's a good kid. I went to an academic awards ceremony at Bosco on Wed and I felt like the dumbest person in the auditorium. These kids are taking college type of courses and excelling! Just a bunch of nerds, but I admired these kids. I had to work 3 times as hard just to get decent grades.

Can't imagine what it would take to be at a IVY league. Forget also playing a sport.

I have another nephew who went to Brown, than John Hopkins, and it now at USC working on being a doctor. Literally 12 years of his life before he even sees a payday. I couldn't. Physically couldn't do it :rofl:

I stopped playing basketball in high school because i didn't want to be around for practice until 6 and then go home and do homework. I just wanted to get out after 5th period and go mess with some females

I think we have bad time management and are lazy lol. I’m king procrastinator. I had a some uncles that went to Dartmouth and Harvard, but I could not have cared less about that in HS. My immediate boss went to John Hopkins. Nothing like getting full paycheck and a free education on company time lol.

Like yourself, I’m not ambitious enough to sacrifice being lazy or working without a paycheck. Never thought I would get a degree, much less a master’s. Thankfully I only had to pay for a small portion of it. If I had to pay for it all, a HS diploma is where I would have stopped.

casper90403 casper90403 Princeton’s cool but depending on your nephew’s background and personality it may be a weird fit for him. Especially if he’s a laid back west coast type. All the Ivy’s except Brown and Dartmouth tbh.

Back
Top Bottom