OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Speaking of facilities, the contracting company I work for is doing the University of Illinois’ new football center, LAWD. They are putting some money into it. We just got in a $48,000 fireplace :smh:

In re, LSU commits casper90403 casper90403 A 247 dude is saying Elias Rick wasn't allowed to graduate early because he had GPA issues and hadn't taken required courses (I'm guessing the religion ones.) Also said the online place he was taking classes on wasn't considered legit or accredited by MD so he's also not on pace to grad in December. So not an issue of things changing as アミーゴ アミーゴ tried to say, but more so just dude didn't put in the work and tried to get MD to rush it through.

LSU is trying to get him to enroll in University Lab School in Baton Rouge and they're trying to help move his whole family to Baton Rouge, which... lmaooo if the NCAA lets that flagrant **** go through.

In re, LSU commits casper90403 casper90403 A 247 dude is saying Elias Rick wasn't allowed to graduate early because he had GPA issues and hadn't taken required courses (I'm guessing the religion ones.) Also said the online place he was taking classes on wasn't considered legit or accredited by MD so he's also not on pace to grad in December. So not an issue of things changing as アミーゴ アミーゴ tried to say, but more so just dude didn't put in the work and tried to get MD to rush it through.

LSU is trying to get him to enroll in University Lab School in Baton Rouge and they're trying to help move his whole family to Baton Rouge, which... lmaooo if the NCAA lets that flagrant **** go through.
No doubt there's more to the Ricks story than just MD not letting him out. I won't comment on what i know. But the DGW one came out of nowhere.

I'll help the Ricks pack for the move if they need.

This ain't LSU first time at the rodeo. :lol: NCAA won't be able to trace anything re: that move.

the link has to be Keynodo Hudson, right? I didnt realize he was at USC and was part of the staff that recruited these dudes.

Austin Clark also and theres one other assistant whose name I forget that's over there.

Keynodo is dude that brought in Jamel Cook and a bunch of those Florida/South east boys.

Kid just transferred to my high school. We haven't seen this level of bags since Spencer was in HS. :lol: Alumni from St. X are about to be pisssssssed.

Edit- ahh he's transferring because he couldn't graduate early and EE from X. Makes sense.

Last edited:
I read that as Princeton the Ivy League at first. Was about to commend him for saying F it to big time college football.

Back
Top Bottom