OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

My bad, SC has had so many trash and over hyped QB's come through their program as of late that it's hard to keep track.

IIRC @casper90403 and his nephew said JT was looking extra regular during spring, I called that one huh? :lol:

My bad, SC has had so many trash and over hyped QB's come through their program as of late that it's hard to keep track.

IIRC @casper90403 and his nephew said JT was looking extra regular during spring, I called that one huh? :lol:

Relax Bobby it was a joke. We've done the "who" dance before when you posted how hype you were that Henry Poggi was getting an extra year of eligibility.

And JT Daniels, a freshman (read: HS senior) in a dysfunctional offense with no OC, and in 2-3 less games, put up the same numbers as the best QB your program has ever had under your QB whisperer.

Nobody called that, huh?

giphy.gif

Isnt JT like 23? Don't give me that HS senior ******** :lol:.

He got reclassified to his original class. No one made his family hold him back so he could dominate 8th graders another year.

And I did call u guys being trash in 2018 btw. I was wrong about Helton keeping his job doe, my bad about underestamsting SC's incompetence.

Last edited:
Isnt JT like 23? Don't give me that HS senior bull**** :lol:.

He got reclassified to his original class. No one made his family hold him back so he could dominate 8th graders another year.

And I did call u guys being trash in 2018 btw. I was wrong about Helton keeping his job doe, my bad about underestamsting SC's incompetence.

And I called Michigan being trash and having a losing record against their rivals from 2015-2018. We’re all a bunch of clairvoyants in here. Someone start a lotto ticket pool.

Who is Bru McCoy
I’ll do you one better. Why is Bru McCoy?

Chris Evans was gonna be Michigan’s starting RB probably. He might have actually flourished in Gattis’ offense.

Thanks for being civil. Mans was just asking an honest question and Bobbito wants to run and pop the trunk like I’m supposed to know off top he wasn’t talking about the star of Cellular.

No Michigan running back has done **** since 2006. **** are you assuming we’d know the backups name for?? “Hey guys, I just thought I’d let you know CHRIS EVANS is gonna be out for the Middle Tennessee game.”

maxresdefault.jpg

nako xl nako xl
I'll stop posting about guys that actually play at Michigan, if u'll stop posting about second and third string scrubs who couldn't beat out the first string scrubs at SC.

Deal?

Maybe he was just talking to Michigan or B1G fans.
Someone should start an SC thread for all of Nako's musings, like when SOS or Chester started that Michigan thread when they got fed up with us a couple off seasons ago :lol:

I’m just joshing gaiz. Tranquilos. If I didn’t post about Chris Steele or shade Bobby for Michigan roster minutia the thread would die. He won’t admit it but he enjoys the banter just as much as I do.

Besides if the SC posters left, then where would you get your General Booty updates?

P.P.S. JD Booty >>>> every Michigan QB since and including Brian Griese.

Someone should start an SC thread for all of Nako's musings, like when SOS or Chester started that Michigan thread when they got fed up with us a couple off seasons ago :lol:
Didn't someone start an entire new board on Yuku back in the day for one of the schools? :lol:

Where is that thread the guy on the SC board at 247 got to post his random thoughts? I tried to find it a few months ago, but to no avail.

Aren't essentially most P5 team that haven't been good for a long time a "sleeping giant"? A&M has been a sleeping giant for like 20 years and we have 1 top 5 finish to show for it.

Is there an argument to be made that Rutgers is a sleeping giant? :lol:

You would know more than I do seeing that your from NY, but does anyone from the tri-state area actually grow up wanting to go to Rutgers? It seems like no one outside of some extremely online weirdos has any pride in that school. UConn would have been trash at football too, but at least they would have brought a rabid fanbase that actually cares about athletics, and a NC caliber BB program.

The sleeping giant thing is a lot more apt with Maryland. The DMV is the most talented region in the "B1G footprint" IMO.

Aren't essentially most P5 team that haven't been good for a long time a "sleeping giant"? A&M has been a sleeping giant for like 20 years and we have 1 top 5 finish to show for it.

Nah. There’s rich and then there’s A&M rich lol

Nah. There’s rich and then there’s A&M rich lol

You need to be surrounded by talent too.

Off top A&M, Maryland, UCLA, and maybe ASU are the only programs in CFB that could be the next Clemson.

I'd throw UNC in there too, but that state is over saturated with D1 programs. There are 14 D1 programs that play football in that state, 7 of them being in the FBS, and 4 of them being in the P5.

Last edited:
You would know more than I do seeing that your from NY, but does anyone from the tri-state area actually grow up wanting to go to Rutgers? It seems like no one outside of some extremely online weirdos has any pride in that school. UConn would have been trash at football too, but at least they would have brought a rabid fanbase that actually cares about athletics, and a NC caliber BB program.

The sleeping giant thing is a lot more apt with Maryland. The DMV is the most talented region in the "B1G footprint" IMO.

Naw no one really lives wanting to play football at Rutgers. In fact AntonLavey who used to troll all over NT passed up a preferred walkon spot on Rutgers during the Schiano era to go play at a new Ivy.

Rutgers doesn’t really have a NY or even tristate area following but they are the state university of New Jersey and kids in NJ do still grow up dreaming about going there with their friends. They have a much bigger local pull in sports like wrestling and (women’s) soccer and are nationally relevant and really competitive in those (final fours, all Americans and national titles.) And about a decade ago the #1 LB in NJ, I forget his name, committed to Rutgers over Ohio State and Miami around when Schiano bailed.

I honestly do think with the right head coach and offense they’d be able to keep the local NJ area talent home, and maybe even pull PA (Philly) and NY (NYC) kids due to proximity, but I think their facilities and the school’s overall commitment to football are still a problem and that’s probably what’s been hindering an exciting hire like that.

Their window to build something was probably the right after that great Schiano season and him dipping probably cost them that chance to capitalize on the momentum but bad hires haven’t helped.

Back
Top Bottom