OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dickerson is going to Bama to play guard and he already put himself in the portal earlier this year before pulling his name out

casper90403 casper90403 Still think I'm being harsh when I say this kid is gonna flame out? Someone actually typed out that he wasn't adjusting to the FOOD in Texas

To be completely fair, my stomach doesn’t often feel great due to diet changes when I go on vacation either.

casper90403 casper90403 Still think I'm being harsh when I say this kid is gonna flame out? Someone actually typed out that he wasn't adjusting to the FOOD in Texas

Relax fam. You sound like an embittered longhorn. He’s 17 and he didn’t like Texas. He’ll be fine.

To be completely fair, my stomach doesn’t often feel great due to diet changes when I go on vacation either.

There was also a list of several factors why he didn’t want to stay at UT and that’s the one people are seizing on for obvious reasons.

casper90403 casper90403 who’s this secret Pac12 transfer rumored to be coming in?
there's speculation at this point. Nobody can figure it out. The kid is supposed to come back to LA and enroll in a JC.

Its supposed to be a recent 2019 OL signee from So Cal. I guessed Jonah from Narbonne, especially with the issues that just occurred at the school. Figured perhaps there was an issue with his transcript.

you really believed that? Really?

chris tucker.gif

there's speculation at this point. Nobody can figure it out. The kid is supposed to come back to LA and enroll in a JC.

Its supposed to be a recent 2019 OL signee from So Cal. I guessed Jonah from Narbonne, especially with the issues that just occurred at the school. Figured perhaps there was an issue with his transcript.

That would make sense. I heard he was having issues qualifying at UO. Would make sense too since Schrader seems to be trolling Duck fans.

Jonah also tried to submit an NLI to SC but his mom blocked it and forced him to Oregon so there’s a bit of schadenfreude to be experienced there.

:sick:

I've seen Laviska in a lot of top 10 mocks, but if the NFL wasn't all that excited about AJ Brown, I don't they'll be about Laviska next year. AJ balling out could obviously change that tho.

If Miami is picking second they'll be picking Herbert and Rosen will be off to his third team.

Is Kyler going to open the door for guys like D'Eriq King and Mason Fine to get shots in the league, or is he going to be looked at as the exception?

I'd rather roll the dice on those two in rounds 2-4, than use a first or early second on someone like Eason or Stanley.

nako xl nako xl

Looks like it might be Jonah T.

Sounds like he’s trying hard to get into Oregon. He hasn’t been at Narbonne for over 2 months now, doing work somewhere else. If he can’t get in, it’s juco here in LA and the Trojans might again have a shot at him

I’m also hearing another kid who committed in the 2019 class is having second thoughts on where he committed and wants to look at USC again. He’s an out of state kid that was big on usc’s radar.

Hoping it’s Puka. Just speculating again. Just trying to figure which kid, from out of state, that liked us but decided to go elsewhere in the pac 12.

nako xl nako xl

Looks like it might be Jonah T.

Sounds like he’s trying hard to get into Oregon. He hasn’t been at Narbonne for over 2 months now, doing work somewhere else. If he can’t get in, it’s juco here in LA and the Trojans might again have a shot at him

I’m also hearing another kid who committed in the 2019 class is having second thoughts on where he committed and wants to look at USC again. He’s an out of state kid that was big on usc’s radar.

Hoping it’s Puka. Just speculating again. Just trying to figure which kid, from out of state, that liked us but decided to go elsewhere in the pac 12.

Could be Puka because Schrader just flew out to Seattle to talk to someone. I was wondering if it could be him or McDuffie.

Is Kyler going to open the door for guys like D'Eriq King and Mason Fine to get shots in the league, or is he going to be looked at as the exception?

I'd rather roll the dice on those two in rounds 2-4, than use a first or early second on someone like Eason or Stanley.

You think King throws well enough?

You think King throws well enough?

If he continues on the trajectory he's on, yea. PFF had him as a cluster 1 guy last December (the elite tier in their algorithm) which is pretty impressive for a guy who entered college as a WR. He's closer to Kyler than he is to Quinton Flowers which is the comp I've seen thrown around for him.

The velocity on a throw to throw basis is the main question IMO. He's accurate though, and has a great deep ball. Stylistically he's kind of a more conservative version of Will Grier but with wheels.

Why did Fleming not end up at Clemson? The Tigers have an impressive top-ranked 2020 haul already — a “Super Class,” as Fleming called it — and Fleming once felt close to going there.

“I thought I was going to go to Clemson after my first visit,” he said. “Being honest, Clemson is a very religious school and I’m not an overall religious person, so I felt like that was a thing. My mom felt a little bit differently with Clemson than she did with Penn State and Ohio State with that overall home feeling.”

Back
Top Bottom