OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Sugarfish is cool but again, it's about the pomp and circumstance and cool factor more than it is the actual yelp review.

I thought J Brown got fired/resigned?

He did, this season documents what happened last season. He got fired after the 2018 season.

I'm not sure if the cameras were around long enough though to catch him getting fired in February for calling a kid from Germany a Nazi :lol:

It truly blows my mind seeing all these kids getting granted waivers clearly because of competition reasons, but the one kid who cited wanting to get home closer to ailing family was denied (that kid from UGA)...the NCAA will never cease to amaze me

(Brought back to my mind by the freshman kid that just transferred from A&M to UH because he was never gonna crack the 2-deep but got immediate eligibility at UH)

Makes me wonder how much of the appeal process is based on the school the player is transferring from actually giving a **** and defending against it instead of looking at the true nature of the appeal.

Last edited:

9290513.png

So Luke Ford either got ****ed for not having the right lawyer or because Kirby was a vindictive *******?

NCAA lost it a long time ago, but they have zero credibility at this point. I have no clue how nobody has tried to start some other governing body over college athletics. Especially when you see guys like Vince McMahon try to start leagues like the XFL. Just create a new college governance body that pays players for their likeness and you're a hell of a lot better off than paying fringe NFL players...

You'd have detractors like douchebag Dabo, but feel like he'd get on board on quick when he realized the new regime was taking over.

Last edited:

You think USC can possibly win out against that transformed college football recruiting

You think USC could possibly pull this kid from the guy that transformed college football recruiting and turned Texas into a recruiting powerhouse?

If the fake headlines are any news Bryan Carrington is the greatest thing that's ever happened to college football recruiting...

Cocktail Party should be entertaining this year. :lol: Whoever wins is definitely trying to run up the score.

“Spoke to the Second Wiseman today and he chimed in with this report...

"The incoming freshmen who didn't enroll early all made it to campus at the beginning of the month.....

Everyone is talking about Craig Young and his athleticism. Absolute freak of nature to be able to run like he can at his size. He has been the talk of the summer arrivals so far because of his size and speed. With the linebackers right now but might get a look at the bullet position during fall camp because he can run so well. This is a kid who desperately wanted to be a wide receiver at one time and Ohio State was able to convince him to commit as a defensive player after working him out at camp last summer, has a chance to be the hidden gem of this class.

Linebacker Cade Stover arrived in amazing shape at a chiseled 238 pounds. SAM linebacker right now and wants to stay that way. Mick and the defensive staff will be watching closely to make sure he doesn't balloon into a defensive end but he is one of those guys who would be first off the bus. Relentless worker. The coaches are very excited about his future. Paired with Young, Al Washington has no shortage of shiny new toys.

Harry Miller already emerging as a leader. Big-time work ethic. No nonsense kid that never complains and simply puts his head down and powers through the tough workouts. Never want to expect too much out of a true freshman offensive lineman but this won't be a three-year project to get him on the field.

Jameson Williams can fly. Will remind some of Ted Ginn Jr. because of his build and long strides. Not as game ready as Garrett Wilson but once he gets fully invested into the strength and conditioning program he has a chance to be pretty special. Has game-breaking ability that you just can't teach.

Staff loves the make up of this freshman class as a whole. Would have liked a few more bodies in it but the quality is undeniable. Some freak athletes but just as important is that it is one of the most mature groups that has been brought into the program in recent years."

more to come....”

Back
Top Bottom