OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

...no. :lol:

All three of them other dudes are going to UT unless A&M can pull off some sort of ****ery with Lindberg.

Ty Jordan, Maalik Murphy, or Bijan Robinson? Could also be this kid:

Illinois Fball players*

^ People have been clowning that video saying they thought they were getting Chip Kelly and ended up with PJ Fleck.

He's actually good:

Always kind of weary of Louisiana kids that LSU does not offer (esp a kid out of John Curtis) but I liked his film and his fit as a move player in our offense

Well planned out by the staff

Have it on days when you're not competing with anyone else having camps = More elite recruits to your camp. Show off the new facitilites, the new staff, bring back past players, etc.

Yea, it worked out this way mainly because of camp starting earlier because the UF game got moved, but it worked out perfectly. This year doesn't conflict with the NFL guys being in training camp either that way. I'd keep it this weekend going forward if I were them. Can bring in official visitors too.

And I thought we would make it to the entire offseason without anybody getting in (serious) trouble. Apparently this is related to a domestic violence issue from over a year ago

I also think DGW (or super long shot Justin Flowe) silent committed this week.

Also N41D N41D For whatever it's worth Lindberg kept his visit to SC secret from other schools. They're saying no one knew he was visiting til just before, compared to Bijan and the others who coordinated their visits with UT trips. 247 guys are saying its weird because he was more public about his other trips.

Last edited:
casper90403 casper90403 St. John Bosco DL Kobe Pepe just went public with his commitment.

Yep. So happy for him. FINALLY. He's been waiting for this one. He has offers from Michigan, Penn State, Cal, ASU, Oregon but would have had a hard time committing to a school out of state. His parents can't travel so it looked like Cal was gonna be the school. He had this week circled since USC had the elite camp happening. GREAT kid. So humble. His sister is a baller hoopster.

Apparently Francois couldn’t get in at FAU, looks like he might be headed to Alabama State

They play FSU the week before the uf game

Apparently Francois couldn’t get in at FAU, looks like he might be headed to Alabama State

They play FSU the week before the uf game

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom