OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Jake Garcia looking like a Miami lock now. :nerd: Texas was the biggest competition it seems. Seems like he'll commit after his season.

He wasn’t going to Texas. They get momentum for kids because they Carrington kills it on campus visits but for whatever reason the glow wears off for out of state kids.

Miami’s been recruiting him the hardest for some time. I think where he ultimately signs will depend a lot on how the season plays out and what teams/offenses look like.

He wasn’t going to Texas. They get momentum for kids because they Carrington kills it on campus visits but for whatever reason the glow wears off for out of state kids.

Miami’s been recruiting him the hardest for some time. I think where he ultimately signs will depend a lot on how the season plays out and what teams/offenses look like.
Think his family drove up to visit this week and the school didn't even let him know it was the dead period :lol:.
Bum a** team hasn't been good for 20 years
You quit rooting for your bum *** squad because you couldn't handle them being trash. Run back to the CBB thread.

UF football always been too corny for me , Same big head white guys coaching every year just different name .

BTW : Gino Toretta ain't walking though that door

Texas ‘21 QB dominoes falling already. Stowers to tamu. Milroe to UT.

Gonna need to get these bags shipped from Tally to Dematrius Davis’s household. Love that kid & the fit for this offense
5 legit studs in the state in ‘21.

Stone, Stowers, Milroe, Davis and Behren Morton.

Morton’s arm is :wow: worthy.

5 legit studs in the state in ‘21.

Stone, Stowers, Milroe, Davis and Behren Morton.

Morton’s arm is :wow: worthy.

Mannnn it’s a longshot but Harrell’s been on Morton earlier than everyone (except Kingsbury.) I think USC was his 3rd offer after TTU and Tulsa. If we’d kept Kliff I’d say it was a sure thing but as long as the offense looks good this year we’ve got a good shot.

Better 2021 QB class: Texas or California?

Morton’s arm is bananas. Just doesn’t move as well as the other 4 guys.

Davis is unreal. Think it's Nebraska or LSU from what I've seen.

Milroe's probably the lowest ceiling of the group but really high floor. Stowers has the highest ceiling but his floor's the lowest. Stone has the big Texas private school red flag. Like Grant Gunnell. Curious how he looks when he gets into these camp settings next spring/summer.

Them LSU donor bags DIFFERENT. Sheez.

From a players stand point would you rather have a sleeping pod or the money that it cost to make and install those things.

Morton’s arm is bananas. Just doesn’t move as well as the other 4 guys.

Davis is unreal. Think it's Nebraska or LSU from what I've seen.

Milroe's probably the lowest ceiling of the group but really high floor. Stowers has the highest ceiling but his floor's the lowest. Stone has the big Texas private school red flag. Like Grant Gunnell. Curious how he looks when he gets into these camp settings next spring/summer.

Makes sense

Them LSU donor bags DIFFERENT. Sheez.

From a players stand point would you rather have a sleeping pod or the money that it cost to make and install those things.

I mean maybe I’m out of touch but how often are kids really wanting to sleep IN the locker room where dudes got their unis and cleats. I’d understand a separate sleep area in the athletic center which I think they said LSU already has but this in addition to that seems excessive. Like when Texas installed a flat screen tv in each locker.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw Nebraska linked to him, that would certainly be a pitch I would be selling hard as well

ESPN just (or is about to) updated their recruiting rankings, so get ready for the complaints about the composite rankings for prospects on your team (underrated) or your rivals teams (overrated)

ESPN just (or is about to) updated their recruiting rankings, so get ready for the complaints about the composite rankings for prospects on your team (underrated) or your rivals teams (overrated)
247 has a big shuffle coming this week, too, I think.

Bout to have to avoid the A&M boards for weeks. :smh:

I dunno how I feel about this LSU locker room setup...

Seems cool... But also feels kinda dumb and just different for the sake of being different.

Nap pods are dope when you're on a flight and just need to be as comfortable as possible. If I'm walking distance to my dorm/apartment/bed, I'm probably just gonna go home and not take a nap in the locker room. But I guess recruits aren't looking at it that way. :lol:

All that money wasted on a locker room should be going directly into the players' pockets.

I dunno how I feel about this LSU locker room setup...

Seems cool... But also feels kinda dumb and just different for the sake of being different.

Nap pods are dope when you're on a flight and just need to be as comfortable as possible. If I'm walking distance to my dorm/apartment/bed, I'm probably just gonna go home and not take a nap in the locker room. But I guess recruits aren't looking at it that way. :lol:
That's what I was thinking. I'd much rather go lay in my bed that's likely nearby as well.

Because we can’t beat them and they have enough to contend for the north anyways

They lost 2/3 of their starters, including almost all of their receiving production, their trainer and successful O line coach (he was gone last year too which led to the struggles).

If there’s a year for you guys to beat them, it’s this year. How has UCLA looked in spring and player only activities?

ESPN doesn’t really cover west coast recruits so most of the complaints are going to come from there and Alabama-rival fans I bet.

They lost 2/3 of their starters, including almost all of their receiving production, their trainer and successful O line coach (he was gone last year too which led to the struggles).

If there’s a year for you guys to beat them, it’s this year. How has UCLA looked in spring and player only activities?

Have heard great things from this past spring.

Back
Top Bottom