OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Didn't Evans no-show the UGA event this weekend? I'd almost put money on A&M at this point for him, but he's the type that you really can't predict at all.

Didn't Evans no-show the UGA event this weekend? I'd almost put money on A&M at this point for him, but he's the type that you really can't predict at all.

Evans was at Georgia this weekend

You're thinking of Tank Bigsby. He was scheduled to be a Georgia this weekend but canceled and spent the whole weekend at Auburn.

Whose panties are in a bunch? All I asked was if he no-showed UGA this weekend.

He no-showed at The Opening too and A&M boards were pondering if he was worth continuing to recruit because he was coming across as a "bad teammate" :lol:

Edit: Thought I read Evans wasn't gonna go to UGA after being at TAMU all day Saturday. Pretty impressive turnaround time to get out there. Kid's definitely fully exploring all of his options.

Love seeing a school like Bama finally setting up a true home-and-home instead of these ****ty neutral site games early in the year. Seems like they've headlined a game in Dallas or Atlanta to open the season for a while now.

Love seeing a school like Bama finally setting up a true home-and-home instead of these ****ty neutral site games early in the year. Seems like they've headlined a game in Dallas or Atlanta to open the season for a while now.

Next year they open with SC in Dallas again. Refused to do a home and home. Idk why. Would prob help them to beat our brains in, in the coliseum.

Snoop byke

Next year they open with SC in Dallas again. Refused to do a home and home. Idk why. Would prob help them to beat our brains in, in the coliseum.
Yea, and they're doing the same thing until like 2022 when they have a 2 game series against Texas on the books...

Don't keep up with them enough to know whether series like these stand up against the test of time or whether they'll keep these in the long haul.

Fresno State insider on the opening game:

"“You play USC?” asked local friend Alice Fischer. “Oh, you’re going to get killed.” Fresno State is going to get killed? By a has-been Trojans program coming off a failed 2018 campaign?"

"The Bulldogs can beat USC and Minnesota as an opening act, because neither USC nor Minnesota is any better than Fresno State. If you insist on dreaming, this would be a good time to wear those Bulldogs pajamas."

https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/article233215331.html

Spicy talk

Ouch Nebraska. They’re also recruiting a bunch of short spread QBs for 2021 so it looks like either their recruiting philosophy has completely pivoted or kids aren’t sold yet.
There's a ton of smoke around Dematrius Davis leaning A&M as a 2-QB class with Stowers, too.

All this UGA talk as if my boy Joe Burrow and the tigers ain’t gonna beat the brakes off the whole SEC this year

nako xl nako xl i see it’s between y’all and Texas now, that’s why I said I never believe a word these recruits say

Back
Top Bottom