OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

We've never had depth in the secondary like this either. Need LeCounte to step up in run support and just as a tackler period. Kid is the worst tackler I've seen since Tray Matthews and probably even worse than him. Reminds me of Bryan Evans out there too often. Fully expect Otis Reese to take minutes from him if it's not fixed early in the season.

lol @ Nako saying national brands shouldn't recruit nationally because the commit may not stick. 10 years of mediocrity dun fried ya brain.

I didn’t say nationally, I said kids out West. How many of them stick at the schools they go to? I haven’t checked the numbers but that’s a serious question. Use the last 2-3 recruiting cycles as an example.

And 10 years of mediocrity? Keep celebrating your championship from the same season Godfather 2 was out.

We seemed to have no problem pulling the top players out of Georgia the past 10 years so does that make us national?

FSU social media team so trash.

And the days of needing a 250lb MLB are way gone with these spread offenses.

Flowe is a lock to Clemson

Bijan is a lock to USC

USC licking their wounds.

Its the right decision for Flowe. I never wanted a player more than him but he needs to play on the biggest stage. The talent he'll play with is just too good to pass up.

Good luck to everyone once Flowe and Bresee are playing at Clemson. Its going to be devastating.

Flowe is a lock to Clemson

Bijan is a lock to USC

USC licking their wounds.

Its the right decision for Flowe. I never wanted a player more than him but he needs to play on the biggest stage. The talent he'll play with is just too good to pass up.

Good luck to everyone once Flowe and Bresee are playing at Clemson. Its going to be devastating.

How dare you disagree with me about a recruit?!

I've been very pessimistic about Flowe coming to USC for a while, but most of that was just me being pessimistic with no real idea on what he was gonna decide.

But from what I'm hearing, it was 50/50 until his most recent trip. DJ going hard for him too.

I've been very pessimistic about Flowe coming to USC for a while, but most of that was just me being pessimistic with no real idea on what he was gonna decide.

But from what I'm hearing, it was 50/50 until his most recent trip. DJ going hard for him too.

But are his parents 50/50? Additionally Venables is his real draw there. With another championship is he a lock to stay?

247.gif

reading bijan may make a decision on Friday at 12pm.

reading Kedrick bingley-jones may commit to unc on Saturday. him with Desmond Evans would be a good combo

it's only 5 pounds off the school record ... not his HS school record but the record at Auburn, his next stop. Incredible. @ItsYa_Boi_Wesalso was the Combine Champ at The Opening. Top-100 recruit committed to #WDEin July.
Keith Niebuhr added,

is his dad even around?

Not sure. I don’t know the family details like that but I’ve always heard it’s a family friend/uncle/handler who’s been the link to Clemson and the SEC from the start (even before 5-7) while almost all of his other family have been pushing to USC.

Not sure. I don’t know the family details like that but I’ve always heard it’s a family friend/uncle/handler who’s been the link to Clemson and the SEC from the start (even before 5-7) while almost all of his other family have been pushing to USC.
I don’t think he knows who his dad is. His family upbringing has been tough. It’s why he plays so damn angry. His high school coach is running things for him with his hanger on family members want him to be here for selfish reasons. Smart thing would be for him to leave the state. Clemson family atmosphere would be perfect for that kid.

I hope for the best for him. He’s so damn special. Clancy don’t deserve him

I don’t think he knows who his dad is. His family upbringing has been tough. It’s why he plays so damn angry. His high school coach is running things for him with his hanger on family members want him to be here for selfish reasons. Smart thing would be for him to leave the state. Clemson family atmosphere would be perfect for that kid.

I hope for the best for him. He’s so damn special. Clancy don’t deserve him

Either way Clancy won’t be here next year. He’s kind of run his course.

You guys will always recruit better running backs over him. He made a mistake.

We'll always recruit top backs. We might recruit over him this season (we're still in play for Evans) and we'll most likely get another 5 star in 2021. After this season, we're losing our top 2 running backs (Swift is most likely going to the NFL and Herrien is graduating), he'll see the field his freshman season.

His top 4 was Bama, LSU, Ohio State and Georgia. All teams that recruit at an elite level, at the end of the day, every top team recruits top talent you've just gotta be comfortable competing for your spot.

The kid doesnt seem worried about competition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom