OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

tenor.gif

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis fahqu001 fahqu001

Always good to see FSU catch that L.. not nearly as good as seeing duke basketball lose in the tourney, but still

Just need UF, OSU and bama to catch Ls soon

What do you have against FSU?

Went to Miami.. but not a huge fan of college team sports because the hypocrisy just bothers me, plus too much going on with the disparity amongst teams

So really I watch sparingly without being overly invested.. watch college football more to check out draft eligible people who could potentially land on the eagles (plus something to do when have some beers on Saturdays)

Plus as a die easy Miami fan along with all of the above, ain't no way in hell im trusting richt after knowing all the talent Georgia has put in the league and that team not doing shh

I came away this weekend very unimpressed from QB & line play overall, teams are putting together great defensive lines & secondaries though, I think there's an obvious correlation there.

I wanna know why auburn dude is getting hyped as a 1st round prospect

Anyways, I'm focusing on DEs, RBs and OTs (although I hope Australian rugby player we drafted makes the OT part pointless)

I wanna know why auburn dude is getting hyped as a 1st round prospect

Anyways, I'm focusing on DEs, RBs and OTs (although I hope Australian rugby player we drafted makes the OT part pointless)

Stidham has all the measurables, size, arm strength and he can move. He does get happy feet and makes dumb decisions sometimes though. Part of his issue is Galzahns predictable at calling.

This is also a weak QB draft so he might be a first-round pick by default.

Stidham has all the measurables, size, arm strength and he can move. He does get happy feet and makes dumb decisions sometimes though. Part of his issue is Galzahns predictable at calling.

This is also a weak QB draft so he might be a first-round pick by default.

Going be interesting.. cause was watching Saturday with a chick who went to auburn and even she was roasting their offense and dude

I mean I hope at least 2-3 of these dudes end up in the first, somehow someway

Rough outing is an understatement. I'm glad I had to work and didn't suffer through every second .

Back
Top Bottom