OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Good to see 4 teams in the sec Georgia will play be ranked..just remained ranked until Georgia beat that ***

For blowing out their cupcake like the teams ahead of them did?

In the fashion that they did. Yes.
Starters were out by the 2nd quarter.
FAU was on a 8-9 game winning streak I believe and returned 10 starters from last season. OU didn’t play with their food at all on either side of the ball.

Last edited:
FAU is a top 50 team this season, they didn't blow out SW Podunk St.

The way OU played on both sides of the ball (particularity on defense) was impressive.

I’m not saying they weren’t impressive but they blew out an unranked G5 team (who may be ranked by the end of the year but right now they aren’t) like the teams ahead of them (I know Oregon State is P5 but they’re horrid), if anyone should’ve moved there it should’ve been auburn with a victory over a top ten team. That’s not even me saying that because Ohio State is 4th, I’d still put auburn there if anyone was to move

Yup :lol: an I’m glad too hate them and their fans ever since they applauded Nick Chubb getting hurt on their field

Hey Tennessee got their 29th choice as head coach so they’re livin large :lol:

Minus the in conference games I think the B1G only had one team lose OOC as well

I feel like I'm Will Smith in "I Am Legend " when I visit the UF sites . I got the cure , but they want to kill me

24-3 tho |l That was a hard watch

Didn't catch any other games all weekend, did that freshman QB from Clemson come in late or was he the starter from the jump?

what was astonishing about last nights game is to me, FSU has a ton of talent on offense. I'm looking at the backs and saying "we need some more of those Florida kids running the ball here."

Back
Top Bottom