OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I know desert heat different than humidity heat but F outta here with 110 degree temps on the field for the A Zona vs MSU game.

I don't think I've ever been so pleased with a loss. Got ****** on a few bad calls, but we never should have put ourselves in the position to have some of those calls go against us.

It really feels like, despite Sumlin's absolutely abysmal roster management, that we're a lot closer to being able to actually compete than originally thought. Feels great to actually have a coach.

Conventional wisdom says that Clemson washes TAMU this year but is there anyone else who thinks that TAMU will give them a much better game than most people think?

Clemson's DL is going to eat against anybody, that's not really saying much. And TAMU's OL can't be any worse than FSU's last year. And they were a horrible freshman mistake away from going up on Clem in the 3rd.

Elko and Jimbo are very very familiar w/ Clem and preparing for them. And TAMU will certainly be up for them and they will be repping for Clem all summer. Jimbo will scheme up some **** for them. And unless he is an idiot he will run the hell out of Mond (should he win the job) to get more favorable matchups in the passing game and take shots.

I don't think that they will win, don't want to give off that thought. But I think it is a little more plausible then some think. Of course I could be totally wrong and Clemson wins by 50

:nerd: :nerd:

USC getting washed. Where you at casper90403 casper90403 ?
just finished watching it. I decided to stop watching in the 2nd qtr when Helton went for it on 4th and 2 with less than 2 minutes to go down 7-0, only to turn it over on downs. I knew Stnford would score the td to go up 14-0 at the half.

I can;t get down with this Helton led team. The entire staff. Glad the NFL is back

A back pack? Yikes.

Yeah, it’s terrible. “Securing the bag”.

Which program had the turnover garbage can ?

dunkin_on_ya.0.gif

Herm!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
just finished watching it. I decided to stop watching in the 2nd qtr when Helton went for it on 4th and 2 with less than 2 minutes to go down 7-0, only to turn it over on downs. I knew Stnford would score the td to go up 14-0 at the half.

I can;t get down with this Helton led team. The entire staff. Glad the NFL is back
USC is also my squad too. I’m just not a big college football fan like that. I miss the Pete Carroll days.

Back
Top Bottom