OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Interesting observation. Unfortunately, we're seeing more and more of this in college football. If you watch the Georgia South Carolina game, the official attendance says they were at capacity but they were thousands of empty seats. The game day experience is becoming worse (and more expensive) as the at home experience becomes better and better.

K-state is trash, that’s no surprise they had empty seats.

I’m sure a lot had to do with weather too. Ohio State had a bunch of empty seats

With that said I’d rather watch at home TBH, a game or two a year is fun though

Last edited:
SC and Texas boards looking identical this afternoon.

Texas alums already trying to get money together to buy out Herman? We need to win that game.

He just about gave away the most winnable game in the first half of their season yesterday.

Herman’s in trouble. Real trouble.

Interesting observation. Unfortunately, we're seeing more and more of this in college football. If you watch the Georgia South Carolina game, the official attendance says they were at capacity but they were thousands of empty seats. The game day experience is becoming worse (and more expensive) as the at home experience becomes better and better.

Lmao yeah right. Ever heard of the internet? Won't ever happen.

They really need to broadcast other major games on jumbo screens around the stadium during the games. There is too much down time at the stadiums during commercial breaks. There are always other games you want to watch, and that would really help out with the experience. Stadiums don't understand this for some reason. CU just brought alcohol sales back this year... I'm assuming because ticket sales were down.

Charging to watch on TV? Can’t imagine that’ll ever fly. Quick ticket to killing interest.

Stop pricing families and most of college football’s audience (young adults) out of stadiums and attendence will pick up.

No kidding. A lot of people aren’t even paying for cable these days much less a sporting event on TV.

Well he’s right there isn’t **** to do there but go downtown

What is there to do in Atlanta?

Clearly there’s something to do considering all the tourism. Just may not be your speed.

Last edited:
No kidding. A lot of people aren’t even paying for cable these days much less a sporting event on TV.
Can’t understand what bizarro world the idiots making these decisions live in when their first answer for declines in attendance is “TV has just gotten so good!”

No, morons, it’s just gotten good enough that your ticket pricing structures have to change to accommodate.

I can’t even think of the last time I’ve bought a ticket to ANY sporting event.

What is there to do in Atlanta?

Clearly there’s something to do considering all the tourism. Just may not be your speed.
A lot to do...if you like to party Atlanta is it..and not that trash *** arayGayThong ******** in downtown Orlando..literally can do a a civil rights tour in Atlanta...higher art of Muesum..shows at the fox theater...you can even go to all our stadiums for activities...hike the entire Stone Mountain...go to the aquarium...

Honestly I can sit in Lenox ****in mall all day and be entertained by the **** show fashion people wear in there.

Orlando is a tourist spot for Disney that’s it...nothing is downtown..I mean you can enjoy smelling duck **** at lake Eola

:smile:

A lot to do...if you like to party Atlanta is it..and not that trash *** arayGayThong bull**** in downtown Orlando..literally can do a a civil rights tour in Atlanta...higher art of Muesum..shows at the fox theater...you can even go to all our stadiums for activities...hike the entire Stone Mountain...go to the aquarium...

Honestly I can sit in Lenox ****in mall all day and be entertained by the **** show fashion people wear in there.

Orlando is a tourist spot for Disney that’s it...nothing is downtown..I mean you can enjoy smelling duck **** at lake Eola

:smile:

Stone Mountain is in downtown Atlanta? Tampa/St Pete isn’t far if you like beaches; some of the nicest in the country. There are plenty places to shop Central Florida as a whole has plenty to offer. We also have an Aquarium called Sea World. Between Orlando and Tampa have a team in every major professional league. And Miami is still a day trip away, albeit a long one.

Why did I ever think I’d ever get a unbiased opinion from you? I think you believe the world begins and ends in GA.:lol: I guess the big difference is y’all have a mountain and we have beaches.

Na Stone Mountain is abt 20-30 minutes from downtown depending on where you're coming from. Thats my hometown

Back
Top Bottom