OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Texas’s performance against Tulsa is more of an indictment against Herman than that Maryland L was. Tulsa was super trash last season.

USC just gotta throw the whole coaching staff away. No reason player development should be such a struggle at the premier program on the West Coast. We lost Najee Harris and Tua, and it’s not looking like anything is going to change wh BAMA now getting California kids to come to T-town

I was at a homie’s wedding all day yesterday. Based on the thread titles on the SC board (which is now a tire fire) I’m guessing we didn’t beat Stanford? :lol:

If I’m an A&M fan I feel really good about the future. Jimbo bout to have them right.
Please, current and future OCs stop with the roll out plays on the goal line. Why do you cut the field in half.
Even worse is the roll out without a fake to the other side...Straight snap the ball and run to the sideline :lol: :smh:

Herm playing to win the game :smokin

Also lol at Arkansas losing to Colorado State, more importantly why tf were they playing in fort collins to begin with :lol:

Was so damn hot in that stadium last night. Such an underwhelming performance smh
IMG_20180908_195025.jpg
IMG_20180908_202025.jpg

Crazy atmosphere though. ASUs stadium renovations were nice.

Attachments

• IMG_20180908_202021.jpg
    IMG_20180908_202021.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20180908_202025.jpg
    IMG_20180908_202025.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 0
Stanford is going to win the conference this year but I've never felt so underwhelmed by a team off to a 2-0 start than this team..

We'll either make the playoffs or finish with 10 wins and end up in the fiesta bowl or something

Back
Top Bottom