OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Those Hinton boys out of GA are about the most middle-aged looking boys I've seen in my life. :lol:

Defensive overhaul, I like it. Day cleaning house already. Sorry *** LB coach gone too

Haskins leaving for the draft officially

nako xl nako xl sauces strike again?

He was never blocked from interviewing. At the time that those reports were made, Kliff had already met with and spoken to the Cardinals and had a scheduled meeting with the Jets. It's why when Herman got wind of the meeting Texas started to spread a bunch of false rumors about him being offered the job through media, boosters, and agents to try to influence a handful of recruits. It's why the reports dropped first on Thursday night and again in the middle of the AA bowl.

Jay Glazer doesn't have any sources at USC or in Kliff's camp. His sources are NFL execs and agents who are reaching out directly to him to talk about Kliff. Schefter doesn't have any USC sources either, as evidenced by him reporting what another reporter is saying after a few days ago claiming his sources were saying the same.

Kingsbury was in the office today, met with players, and is also speaking with teams (more teams than the Jets and Cardinals, the two of which keep getting named, which kinda tells you who all these "sauces" are.) If he gets an NFL head coach job he's going to take it. He won't make a lateral move.

Maybe I never truly witnessed "big boy" southern recruiting before but this is all just silly. I'm actually mad at Ryan Abraham who owns the 247 SC site for promoting this **** for clicks as much as he did and implying it was still an uncertainty then just locking all the threads without comment once more definitive proof of it being nonsense dropped. Even the other mods on his site were like "this is nothing."

Not holding my breath at all. He's not interviewing for OC positions though. He's going out for HC gigs. Even the Patriots stuff is meh.
You think if Belichick calls with the reigns to that offense he's gonna stay at USC? I don't.

What's everybody's picks for tonight?

Bama-38
Clemson-34

Saban finally rides off into the sunset (wishful thinking)

Excited for the game. Going to watch the coaches telecast.

Edit: Did they get rid of the coaches one??? I see they have a MNF crew one... Yuck

replacing the best broadcast for an idea nobody in the universe asked for. That's EPSN for ya

Excited for the game. Going to watch the coaches telecast.

Edit: Did they get rid of the coaches one??? I see they have a MNF crew one... Yuck
Yep, somehow they got rid of their best idea in years and replaced it with Jason Witten calling more games.

“Schiano out. Mattison in. Rumors of Washington coming with him. Dwayne gone, dude from San Fran in... sounds like OSU/Day want this wrapped up today”

No it hasn’t. His name was never there. Yes he isn't on the 2018 roster but none of the new coaches are. He’s still listed in the school admin page. #sillyseason

8947982.png

The fatigue is setting in for me with these two teams. Can’t even decide which team I would prefer to win, so I’ll just be paying attention to some of the draft prospects.

Back
Top Bottom