OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Bama's class was "full" at around 25 commits. A handful of these kids are gonna get greyshirted

I thought if you had some EEs, they can count towards another class? Either way, 28 is a lot.

NDSU = Bama. Bag heavy in North Dakota lol. Not serious. Impressive string regardless

EJ Holland at Texas 247 thinks this will reopen Bru McCoy's recruitment :lol:

There's also some mild concern on Texas's part that they may have committed a recruiting violation by continuing to talk to Bru after they knew he had signed an LOI. He's saying that he thinks bru only signed financial aid papers and that if he signed an LOI that he lied to Texas about it, also that there's a portal listing every player that's signed and Bru wasn't in it, even though there are claims SC had received his papers.

Last edited:
I don't think the timing of this article is coincidental. I also doubt they'd block him from interviewing. They push recruits to take other visits and encourage assistants to interview. If Kliff wanted to go take interviews I don't think they would take the PR hit of blocking him. I also know he initially passed on interviewing with Arizona so a report of him being blocked is interesting.

SC is telling recruits Kliff is here for 2019.

Last edited:
Usc needs to let Kliff go. He’s a one and done. I’d rather have another **** year so we can truly bury clay Helton for good.

All these Florida players announcing they’re coming back. Did anybody really think they were leaving???

Well ... this a first on me. Heard about getting a new DB coach, but first time I heard his name pop up this season.

Back
Top Bottom