**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The film is out on Brown, make him put the ball on the floor and he is shotting horrible.
Tatum is not catching anyone by surprise anymore.
Rozier has 1 foot out the door looking to get paid.
Smart got paid.
Al is getting a bit older
WPG still is timid and has not found timing or rythem....

Yet it is Kyrie...hmmmmmmmmmm

I mean..they might actually have a better record without Kyrie at this point. And moving Kyrie is the most realistic way to improve the team right now. Kyrie individually is not necessarily the problem. But as far as fixing the problem, you probably need to start with Kyrie

Thought Jaylen Brown had a lower ceiling because he was mostly a straight line driver in college/HS. Shooting how he shot last year completely changed that.

Crazy how few years Pascal has played ball for. Some of the counters and moves in his bag are so advanced, almost scary.

And his 3 ball been wayyyyyy off

Way off. I think he just came off of a stretch where he was like 1 for his last 25 or something wild like that. He takes some really bad pull ups though, shots only KD can get away with lol. Either way 31% from deep is not KD like at all and he's still frying.

I don't think Kyrie's the problem for Boston, I'm a huge Kyrie guy,

But,

It's hard when all your support guys missing wide open shots, AND you aren't getting to the Free Throw Line. Like, if your best player is generating 3 free throw attempts a game, and everyone else is taking long 2's and contested jumpers and not getting to the rim, it's really no wonder why the C's are struggling, especially on offense. When's the last time an NBA team won big w/their best player taking 3FTA per? And he doesn't balance that out w/his 3PA, which should be way higher if he's going to take so little free throws.

He's an elite bucket getter, which is great for a playoff series when things slow down and 1v1 play is more valuable, but over the course of 82 it's not ideal, especially if everyone else on the team is going to take and miss long 2's as well.

If brook and Bledsoe are making shots, I think it’s Milwaukee. Obviously trusting bled is tough.
You sound like you want to get in on this bet too. :nerd:

Random, but I had to defend your man T. Prince this weeknd. Some dudes around my way said he was only in the league to play defense, I had to let him behind the curtain in honor of you and explain how that might have been the case during the Draft, but now? Nah.

They were convinced

Toronto’s defensive versatility is gonna be killer.

They can throw Kawhi, Ibaka and Siakam to take turns on Giannis.

They also have Danny Green and OG to make life hell for the wings

Giannis euro stepping all of them, especially serge. Siakim might have a chance but everyone else is too short or too thin.

Bledsoe and brogdon are the wildcards

You sound like you want to get in on this bet too. :nerd:

Random, but I had to defend your man T. Prince this weeknd. Some dudes around my way said he was only in the league to play defense, I had to let him behind the curtain in honor of you and explain how that might have been the case during the Draft, but now? Nah.

They were convinced

We can bet VC

If brook and Bledsoe are making shots, I think it’s Milwaukee. Obviously trusting bled is tough.

Never been high on bledsoe but he's been solid this year

Toronto’s defensive versatility is gonna be killer.

They can throw Kawhi, Ibaka and Siakam to take turns on Giannis.

They also have Danny Green and OG to make life hell for the wings

Giannis gonna cook all them dudes. Gonna come down to playoff Lowry as the deciding factor. I like the bucks if that's the case

Giannis euro stepping all of them, especially serge. Siakim might have a chance but everyone else is too short or too thin.

Bledsoe and brogdon are the wildcards
Serge played him pretty well two years ago in the playoffs and is having a semi resurgence this year so i had to include him

Giannis would still get his stats but its gonna be hard against this raptors team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom